Saik sa-8 and Goread c22 DOWN

Gort_Paris

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for an electronics retailer suitable for my lamps.
The diameter is 20mm.

thank you

I can't see you images where I am, but with the inexpensive lights it is almost always the driver board, though the switches can also go out of adjustment. Clean and check the mechanical parts, then I'd start looking for a new driver. kaidomain, dealextreme, and fasttech are some of the bigger Chinese suppliers. There may be more local suppliers as well depending on where you are.

Gort_Paris

Newly Enlightened
I can't see you images where I am, but with the inexpensive lights it is almost always the driver board, though the switches can also go out of adjustment. Clean and check the mechanical parts, then I'd start looking for a new driver. kaidomain, dealextreme, and fasttech are some of the bigger Chinese suppliers. There may be more local suppliers as well depending on where you are.

hello

I'm in France (paris)

I verified the mechanical is good.
I need to replace the regulators

I have another question:
Is that all regulators (driver) work with all LED'S?
I ask this question because I do not know if the LED's are the same on both my lamps.

thank you
sorry for my english (google translator)

http://hpics.li/03f2925
http://hpics.li/b8bb815

Last edited:

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
yes the regulator dictates the LED what to do.....

you will not find drivers liek these....

I suggest you get a 17mm driver and a 20mm convertor board from fasttech...then you put one on top of the other .check if there is enough room

If you post a photo of your LED we can identify it, but it is probably a common one that will work with any of the popular drivers. The only difference is how much power to give them and how many batteries are in the light. For a small light I would suggest less than 1,000 ma maximum power. You can probably find a 17-20mm adapter ring if your driver is 20mm - are you sure it is that size? That would be unusual. More usual would be 17 or 14mm.

Also, these are very inexpensive lights. You can have a new one shipped for the same cost to repair it...

Last edited:
No, it's not crazy - we mod cheap torches all the time. Its fun! Just realize that it is not the most cost effective... I don't recognize the LED on the left, but the one on the right is a generic version of the Seoul p4. Regular 3v LED, so any of the regular driver boards for CREE or Nichia would work. You can also get a more modern CREE led on an MCPCB as well to give more efficiency. Get some parts, start soldering, and have fun!