• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mr Bulk VIP Rare one of five

TrevorDoyle

Newly Enlightened
WITHDRAWN o be honest, I'm too new to these exotic lights.But I bought this one as Mint from a member on British Blades 6 years ago. He posted images of this exact light with its 4 siblings all in a row. This is the picture he showed me that he says he took. I can take some of my own pictures if there's interest. I've had it in the safe, unused for 6 years. just want to recover what I spent, $395.00
http://gsqmag.com/Images/Alu/VIP.jpg

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Please post more info such as how to pay, how it will be sent, etc. This is your asking price?

Bill

ffemt6263

Enlightened
That's an incredible piece. Seeing as though this is your first post especially it would be a huge favor to yourself to post actual photos of your light.

TrevorDoyle

Newly Enlightened
Does this forum have an auction format? I got some serious offers above my expectations!��

Does this forum have an auction format? I got some serious offers above my expectations!��
No, you will have to live with the fixed price you sell it for. If you're concerned you should consider UPPING your fixed price before someone snags it at the current fixed price. This is absolutely a sensational collector piece to find a non-knurled bare AL version of the VIP. Always loved the look of this version - the fins are thicker than the anodized version and it looks way better than the anodized version, IMHO. Great offering for sure.

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
As AWTYD suggested, you should edit your post to reflect the revised price you have in mind. Better to set it high and lower it later. You have a serious collectors piece on your hands, so a bit of research around here on pricing would probably give you an idea what it's worth. Best of luck with the sale.

TrevorDoyle

Newly Enlightened
OK still no pics today but tomorrow. I promise. If any of you guys that know the tech details wish to offer them, I can add them to the post. I upped the price a little. Thanks

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, that's a sweet looking piece of history ya got there! :cool: What cell does it take? Lumen output? Emitter color temp?

TrevorDoyle

Newly Enlightened
@Colonel Sanders. Takes a regular CR123. No clue about the rest. I am about to take some pics today and shoot a quick video to demo it working etc. I hope ya all realize this is an old light so no crazy bright beam is coming out! OK gotta do it, later!

TrevorDoyle

Newly Enlightened
OK. Payment and shipping update. I don't use PayPal. Just to complicated and my friends say it's too much info on the net.
USPS money order or personal check. If you live near me you can pick it up in person 20879. I'll ship it any way you like. I'll proctor packing and shipping and insure it.
This is a rare item so please understand that I don't wasn't to deal with returns, no warranty is offered on the light but I will have my friend proctor as I test it before packing it up. Recipient will have to sign for it!

TrevorDoyle

Newly Enlightened
To be honest, I'm too new to these exotic lights.But I bought this one as Mint from a member on British Blades 6 years ago. He posted images of this exact light with its 4 siblings all in a row. This is the picture he showed me that he says he took. I can take some of my own pictures if there's interest. I've had it in the safe, unused for 6 years. just want to recover what I spent, $395.00! Now $350. That's as low as I can go!
http://gsqmag.com/Images/Alu/VIP.jpg