be on the lookout for a 9 month old baby charged with murder!

Steve K

Flashlight Enthusiast
This news story just made me say "whaaaaa????"

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...tempted-murder-charge-20140408,0,136853.story

here's the first paragraph or so.....

"Relatives of a 9-month old baby charged with attempted murder in Pakistan have taken him into hiding, one said Tuesday, in a case that has thrown a spotlight on Pakistan's dysfunctional criminal justice system.

Baby Musa Khan appeared in court in the city of Lahore last week, charged with attempted murder along with his father and grandfather after a mob protesting against gas cuts and price increases stoned police and gas company workers trying to collect overdue bills."

I swear that this is the Chicago Tribune, and not the Onion!

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Armed with a pacifier and a dirty diaper, this fugitive is not afraid to use either one. Watch as he crawls to escape the clutches of 50 police armed to the teeth, giggling in defiance of authority as he escapes justice. What made this child snap and become a deranged cop killer? When the gas company tried to collect on his overdue gas bill, he decided to throw a rock at a cop's head at 100 mph, killing the cop, and stealing his wallet to pay off the gas bill. What else could he do? Child labor laws in Pakistan prevent him from working until he is old enough to walk. When finally caught, the police decided to take his confession. They determined that "goo goo ga ga" means "I did it".