• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lights You Want Me To Mod

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Lights You Want Me To Mod

As you guys know there are just so many lights out there. New lights comes out all the time that I know nothing about unless someone tells me about it. So if there is a light you might want to see me mod let me know here :)

Thank You!!!

lightmyfire13

Enlightened
Wouldn't mind a atom aa running at maybe 200 -300 lumens or highest pos without getting hot..

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
XM18 / Olight X6 SUPER INSANSE FLOODERS, although Id never be able to afford them =(

But yhae would love to see them!

Something more my budget would be something for a work light, like a Nicha219 but in pure mule flood, no hotspot, decent lumens, but long runtimes, maby 250-350 Lumens? 1*18650 clicky and and a moonlight, low, med, high, no tubro mode needed, maby some kinf of infintly varible brightness, a magnetic tailcap, and in silver alu / SS / maby ti if not to expensive, but no Black HA.

The above dose not exsist, but if it did it is my dream light for working in the IT industry. Can see many people useing such a thing.

However I doubt I will ever see such a thing.

hoop762

Newly Enlightened
Can you do anything with an Olight SR96? Or have you ever tried? Now that I have a tk75vn I need an excuse to keep from selling it.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Can you do anything with an Olight SR96? Or have you ever tried? Now that I have a tk75vn I need an excuse to keep from selling it.

Just modded one. LED swapped is all I can do. I think PDTs would be nice.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenitx TK 76! . I know its ugly as h*** but I'm very curious to see what can be done to this thing.
after watching some videos of it, the flood and spill is just insane.
it looks even floodier than the mm15.
and the option to have decent throw too.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Fenitx TK 76! . I know its ugly as h*** but I'm very curious to see what can be done to this thing.

Can't be floodier than MM15vn :p

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

A TK76vn will be around $350 ... :-(

hoop762

Newly Enlightened
Already shipped to customer. HE wanted XML2 5000K dome on. This customer doesn't like throw in this light.

Seems like that would be pretty similar to what I have performance wise in the tk75vn.

I agree the throw isn't great, but it's not made to be, either.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
A TK76vn will be around $350 ... :-(

banggood has 15% coupon for that light right now. which would be about $238 shipped.
still too expensive for me to be the guinea pig though.
but if it could hit 300 cd and 4000 lumens, i think i would take this out over my super btu shocker.

let me think about it somemore...how much to mod the light if i sent you one?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
banggood has 15% coupon for that light right now. which would be about $238 shipped.
still too expensive for me to be the guinea pig though.
but if it could hit 300 cd and 4000 lumens, i think i would take this out over my super btu shocker.

let me think about it somemore...how much to mod the light if i sent you one?

Depends But I guessing $90-$125

metalhead69

Enlightened
Something like the SVD7vn with longer runtime would be great. I need 1 more flooder to go with my S6630vn and MM15vn. A mule.... :)