• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (ALL SOLD): V10R Ti Moddoo Clip, Ti Ring

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
The following sales rules apply:

• First posted "I'll take it." gets the item over any PM's in progress.
  • Prompt (within 24 hours) PayPal payment expected via normal Purchase option.
  • CONUS shipping is included via USPS.
  • International shipping will be $5 additional.
  • Please - no trade offers.
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone.

1) First up is a Moddoo Ti clip with backing and screws. Excellent condition. Price $125 $110 Now $100 SOLD

2) Next is a V10R Ti adjustment ring with magnets direct from a light. Although the picture doesn't show the side well it is in perfect condition with no marks or scratches. Price $30 $25 Now $20 SOLD

V10R_Ti_Moddoo_Clip_01.JPG

3) Finally for sale is an item I purchased recently - with a nice addition. This a Ku V10R 14500 battery tube with clip and 4 green trits - from the original run, not the defect sale. I polished up the clip a bit to make it shine more nicely. I am also including a SOYCD V10R Ti e-switch with raised 6-trit button with ice blue over green trits installed. This combination allows the wonderful 3D effect of the battery tube shine. Price $365 Now $350 SOLD

Ku_14500_V10R_Tube_01.JPG

Ku_14500_V10R_Tube_02.JPG

Ku_14500_V10R_Tube_03.JPG

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Some V10R Ti Unobtanum Parts

Hmm.... Maybe my pricing was a bit high to start? Let's with a big drop on the Moddoo clip - but's that it on this one as it's probably one of the rarest of the rares.

thslw8jg

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Some V10R Ti Unobtanum Parts

I'll take the Ti Moddoo clip and V10R Ti adjustment ring per PM's.

PP sent.

-John

Last edited: