Buying LED displays from Shenzhen - need guidance!

chuks04

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone!

I'm looking to buy some LED outdoor screens from China.

Been doing some research and the big players in China are Absen, Unilumen, Leyard, Retop to name a few.

What should I be looking for if i was considering buying one for outdoor display screens?

What factors do i need to consider (i.e led bulbs, IC or etc.)?

Anyone experienced or know anything about China companies who manufacture LEDS?

Thanks a bunch.

Regards

videoman

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF forums.
What exactly do you mean by outdoor screens ? is it a completed unit like an outdoor panel display, TV large panel for outdoor use etc ?
Or do you mean the LED emitters/components themselves as per your last question ?

durallymax

Newly Enlightened
I deal with the Chinese companies making 12v work lights and the quality is actually pretty impressive when you consider what someone like Rigid or Vision X gets for one.

Finding a true manufacturer to deal with is the best. Many of the people are just resellers and don't have the best deals and can also be slow.

Look for quality lights too. Request a sample first.

Piet

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone!

I'm looking to buy some LED outdoor screens from China.

Been doing some research and the big players in China are Absen, Unilumen, Leyard, Retop to name a few.

What should I be looking for if i was considering buying one for outdoor display screens?

What factors do i need to consider (i.e led bulbs, IC or etc.)?

Anyone experienced or know anything about China companies who manufacture LEDS?

Thanks a bunch.

Regards

Hi

I am also on my way - looking at buying MRLED. Seems to be quite big and reliable. Who did you go with?

Regards

Baosam

Newly Enlightened
Hi

I am also on my way - looking at buying MRLED. Seems to be quite big and reliable. Who did you go with?

Regards

Fly to Shenzhen and visit your suppliers? hope you have a nice trip in China.
I have worked in led lighting industries more than 5 years in Shenzhen, the trip cost is high and time urgent if you fly to visit suppliers and talk with them in Shenzhen. why not look for the suppliers on alibaba then ask some friends who live in China to check the background of factories?

I think AC MRLED driverless will be a hot product in the future, it is dimmalbe and work without any driver, more longer lifespan and high power watt is possible.

TheLEDStudio

Newly Enlightened
Many of the advertised companies are simply redistributing displays so i would advise seeking out the actual manufacturers, also find a control system that suits your needs and you like to use for configuration and source who uses it. I have many years experience in dealing with most of the types of control systems and would be happy to talk you through them and hand you some contacts. you can find me from The LED Studio

regards

Rob