• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Beadblasted Arc Grey, TWAK, Fraen LP

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: Arc Grey Kit. The knurling has been removed on a lathe, and the body has been beadblasted. I bought this pre-assembled, then I replaced the original LD emitter with a HD Luxeon III (TWAK bin) and replaced the NX-05 with the Fraen LP optics (I will include the NX-05 instead at your option).
bb_grey_fraen_lp.jpg

There is a small scuff, which was on the light when I bought it, on the power pack near the lanyard lug, which you can see in the picture. It is not very noticable unless you're looking for it.

**SOLD** $90 shipped USA via USPS, international shipping extra. Insurance extra at your request. Paypal only. PM if interested.

Ross

Enlightened
Re: FS: Beadblasted Arc Grey, TWAK, Fraen LP

That is a *nice* looking ARC - good job tyler!!! It should be snapped up by someone.

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast

Halibut, something malfunctioned as I haven't gotten a PM from you. Can you resend?

Jets22, I will let you know as soon as I get Halibut's PM.

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's sold, thanks.

Lux, the green pad is a "self-healing" cutting pad. It holds up very well to exacto blades. I got it from micro-mark for $2.50 [link]. They have much larger sizes as well.