MAG MINI MAG 2AAA Light.....Is there a BETTER CHOICE for 15 Bucks??

Nalapombu

Newly Enlightened
Hey all,

As a small, go anywhere light to keep ready to check the house at night or other general household tasks, would you say the MAG MINI MAG 2 AAA version that puts out 84 lumens and sells for $14 at LOWES is tough to beat? Would you get it and use it frequently for that price or is there another choice that is that small that is better or would better perform the task?

Thanks

Nalajr

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
As a small, go anywhere light to keep ready to check the house at night or other general household tasks, would you say the MAG MINI MAG 2 AAA version that puts out 84 lumens and sells for $14 at LOWES is tough to beat? ...

It is tough to beat. I posted about a clearance sale on the MiniMaglite 2AAA LED here:
See: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?313316-Mini-Maglite-2AAA-LED-penlight-clearance-at-Target

Made in USA. I bought one when they first came out. For a penlight, it's very bright, thin, and easy to carry.

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Again I receive following strange message when I log in at CPFmarketplace. I asked earlier about it and still don't understand what is problem. Anyone who knows?

swedpat
, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Again I receive following strange message when I log in at CPFmarketplace. I asked earlier about it and still don't understand what is problem. Anyone who knows?

swedpat
, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
New members aren't allowed access to the Good Deals section which is the target of parnass' link.
Since you still only have 1 post over at the Marketplace, you are technically considered a new member.
Once you make 2 more approved posts, you will have full access to the site.
Hope this helps,
treek

I assume the lack of exceptions is for simplicity's sake for the mods/admin but it does seem to me that 2 years of membership should count towards not being new.

Last edited: