Searching: Surefire E2D LED Drop-in

Sarumani

Newly Enlightened
After years of faithful service has my good old Surefire Lamp earned an upgrade...

I`m now searching for a while and find nothing.

Have anybody here an idea where I got a LED Drop-in for my lamp?

And:
- I know there is an upgrade Head with LED, but it´s cost are equal to a new E2D LED
- I know there was one User in this forum ("Koala") who produce these Drop-ins, but this was six years ago...

darkpeak

Newly Enlightened
Hi Sarumani
Have a search for Lumens Factory as they do e-series drop ins at around the $30 mark.
Hope that helps.

midget

Enlightened
Try Searching "Tana" or tanas workshop. He does fantastic e-series drop ins. I'm waiting for my second from him right now ;-). Also veleno designs but Those have become rare.

m4a1usr

Enlightened
After years of faithful service has my good old Surefire Lamp earned an upgrade...

I`m now searching for a while and find nothing.

Have anybody here an idea where I got a LED Drop-in for my lamp?

And:
- I know there is an upgrade Head with LED, but it´s cost are equal to a new E2D LED
- I know there was one User in this forum ("Koala") who produce these Drop-ins, but this was six years ago...

Welcome to CPF. Being new you do not have enough posts yet to use all of your member tools yet but you will with a few more posts. Contact me via PM about a new LED for the E1/E2 series. Called the G20 its a low cost LED drop in for the Surefire E series.