• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: EASTER SPECIAL - $130- Milky LX2 "MOAL"

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

Milky MOAL built on a Surefire LX2. Tale of the Tape: "CreeXML-T61C Balanced 43 OHM tail Custom Al Sink Acorn 1.8 fw:Elendil Use 1x Li-Ion (preferred) or 2x primaries."

This light has the "tap tap tap tap hold" to switch to miser and "tap tap hold" to activate the blinky modes. Nice combination of flood and throw leaning more towards flood. Nice neutral tint with just the slightest hint of green when compared with high cri lights. Viewed without comparison it looks almost creamy. 2 levels – I read around 10 lumen on low / 450 high on normal – around 1 lumen on low and 100 on high in miser mode.

Picked this one up used. OOOO'd and AHHHH'd over it for a while then if found the shelf. No shelf queens in this house!

I find no flaws on the light, but if you seek perfection please do us both a favor and seek elsewhere! I won't guarantee that you can't find some small spot somewhere (although I can't see any.)

SOLD , $130 $150 shipped CONUS – insurance (if desired) or international please PM for amount to add –when the light is in the hands of the USPS it is no longer my responsibility

First "I'll take it" posted in this thread gets it.
a8ehyne8.jpg

a9equ9er.jpg

ybapy3u6.jpg

e4ajy4uh.jpg

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Milky LX2 "MOAL"

Can you take a pic of the business end of it?
Will a 17670 fit in the battery tube?

Thanks

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic

Wow ... great torch, great price, great seller :thumbsup:

Really tempting, but I already have a couple of similar lights.

Good luck !

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can echo archimedes (great seller, great light), I did have a MOAL(ish) build from Milky - Great Stuff.

Great deal for someone getting a refund on their taxes (or not).

I'm trying to be on a light selling kick (sold 3 this weekend) so it's not for me. I also have a no shelf queens rule - but my custom anodized milkified Gotham with a neutral MC-E I ALWAYS make sure I ask too much for.

square_cpf

Newly Enlightened

I would like to know the difference between Milkyspit MOAL LX2 and Elendil LX2 before I make up my mind please.
Thanks in advance!
Cheers

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would like to know the difference between Milkyspit MOAL LX2 and Elendil LX2 before I make up my mind please.
Thanks in advance!
Cheers

I'm not sure that I can address all the differences - and I think there are different 'builds' of MOAL and Elendil lights - but I believe that the main difference is that the Elendil uses and SST50 emitter and the MOAL uses an XML.

archimedes

Flashaholic

I'm not sure that I can address all the differences - and I think there are different 'builds' of MOAL and Elendil lights - but I believe that the main difference is that the Elendil uses and SST50 emitter and the MOAL uses an XML.

I am not an expert either, and almost every "build" is slightly different (if not unique), but I agree that the main significant difference is the emitter. I think that the SST-50 based Elendil will provide more throw in the beam, while the XM-L based MOAL will have greater spill.

As a point of reference, this is priced at roughly half of what I paid a while back for the very similar Elendil .... Crazy good deal, I'm amazed it's still here :eek:oo:

square_cpf

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: EASTER SPECIAL - $130- Milky LX2 "MOAL"

I'll take it,please PM with payment info. thanks!