Seeking feedback on my site

tacticalflashlighthq

Newly Enlightened
Originally entitled "Seeking a flashaholic to write reviews! "

Hey, I'm relatively new to the CP forums but love the enthusiasm everyone shares for flashlights! I've started a new site that I want to grow into a solid flashlight resource and am trying to find someone/some people to write some reviews and articles for the site? Certainly happy to pay too :-D

Anyone interested or can point me in the right direction to a thread/area of this forum that is suitable for this type of question?

Prerequisites: You have to be a flashaholic...

Thanks

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:

Empath

Flashaholic
Mcnair55, your post has been removed, due to being flaming, overly offensive, and baiting. Basically it's a violation of CPF's rule #4.

When you notice a post that appears, to you, to be spamming or so out of order that it requires such a severe chastisement, please make use of the "report this post" link in the post. Please let the moderators handle such issues. :grin2:

Matt, soliciting opinions on your site, particularly with it being an effort to provide a flashlight informational site, is welcome here. Hopefully, you'll receive the feedback and reviews you seek; however, confine your effort to "hire" or pay someone to private correspondence.

Last edited:

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Hey, I'm relatively new to the CP forums but love the enthusiasm everyone shares for flashlights! I've started a new site that I want to grow into a solid flashlight resource and am trying to find someone/some people to write some reviews and articles for the site? Certainly happy to pay too :-D

Anyone interested or can point me in the right direction to a thread/area of this forum that is suitable for this type of question?

Prerequisites: You have to be a flashaholic...

Thanks

Matt

I suppose that would include me then. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mcnair55, your post has been removed, due to being flaming, overly offensive, and baiting. Basically it's a violation of CPF's rule #4.

When you notice a post that appears, to you, to be spamming or so out of order that it requires such a severe chastisement, please make use of the "report this post" link in the post. Please let the moderators handle such issues. :grin2:

Matt, soliciting opinions on your site, particularly with it being an effort to provide a flashlight informational site, is welcome here. Hopefully, you'll receive the feedback and reviews you seek; however, confine your effort to "hire" or pay someone to private correspondence.

If you say so.