Fitorch        

Thread: Bugoutgear - Flavio

Default Bugoutgear - Flavio

Hello, is bugoutgear gone? The site is down and apparently he hasn't been on CPF for a couple of years already.

Does anyone know whether support on Jetbeam product is still offered by him?

Please transfer to appropriate area where necessary.

Thanks

PS. Yes I know I haven't been visiting CPF very often in the last couple of years or so.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Maglite 4D Incad., Solitaire, 3D LED Jetbeam Jet-I MKII R, Jet-III PRO Ti, Jet-Ti M, TC-R3 ,TC-10 Fenix LD01 SS Surefire C2 4Sevens Quark AA Ti, Quark Mini AA, Preon 0

Default Re: Bugoutgear - Flavio

He was sued by Surefire IIRC for Jetbeam's patent infringements. There was a thread in Cpfmarketplace.

He's not the only Jetbeam dealer in the states.

So no updates on how he's going?
    Maglite 4D Incad., Solitaire, 3D LED Jetbeam Jet-I MKII R, Jet-III PRO Ti, Jet-Ti M, TC-R3 ,TC-10 Fenix LD01 SS Surefire C2 4Sevens Quark AA Ti, Quark Mini AA, Preon 0

He currently has a sale on CPF, shoot him a PM.

I haven't been around for the last two years or so due to some issues as mentioned above. After being given the royal screw job by Sysmax (Nitecore) and JB, I decided to shut down BOGUSA. I'd love to give CPF'ers the real lowdown on the "wonderful" people at Nitecore, but this isn't the place. I'm around so shoot me a PM. I do have some sales threads going on right now to help pay for some of the legal fees...

By the way, I am no longer affiliated by any means whatsoever with the above mentioned flashlight companies.

Regards,
    Flavio
    Last edited by BugOutGear_USA; 04-23-2014 at 10:30 AM.

I'm sorry to hear about your trouble. I hope you are able to keep your head above water and get things going in the other direction. FWIW, I was always impressed at your level of professionalism and customer service. I hope the best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by calflash View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about your trouble. I hope you are able to keep your head above water and get things going in the other direction. FWIW, I was always impressed at your level of professionalism and customer service. I hope the best for you.
    Calflash said it eloquently...best of luck Flavio!

Quote Originally Posted by calflash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LowFlux View Post
    Calflash said it eloquently...best of luck Flavio!
    +100

God speed, Flavio!
    You Can't Fix STUPID!