Maxabeam For Sale UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

Newly Enlightened
Hello All,

First I read the rules and didn't spot anything about posting ads....

I have a Maxabeam MBS-410 MY that I would like to sell.

I bought it last year but I don't find myself using it much.

The torch was originally bought in 2010 from Maxabeam. I got it second hand and have spoken to Maxabeam directly to confirm details about the torch some of which you can read below.

The Kit contains:

Peli carry case
Manual
Reference card
The Searchlight
1x MBP-1307 battery
1x charger (inc uk adaptor)
1x Battery lead
1x searchlight carry strap
2x pouches for cables/battery etc
1x MBA 2005 clear protection filter (in pouch)
1x MBA 3015 collimating lens (in pouch)
1x MBA 1500 amber smoke/fog filter (in pouch)
1x MBA 2150 cutoff filter (in pouch)
1x re-aligning key

Some extra info: The torch has the military connections which were a request when the torch was built according to Maxabeam. The torch also has been programmed in a specific way that when it comes on it goes instantly to high beam. The problem with that is you need to put it on low beam otherwise it may trip the battery, please note however Maxabeam have confirmed this cause no damage just you would have to wait for the battery to reset.

Condition: The torch and rest of kit is in really good condition. Some minor wear or marks. I thought it was brand new when I got it until you look really close and it has minor marks. I will put up pictures if I get some interest.

Im based in the UK so would ideally sell this within the UK. I would like reasonable offers. We all know the value of these kits/spotlights when new.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Hello Liam, :welcome:
For selling non-custom flashlight items, the correct location for posting ads is the CPF/Marketplace.
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/forumdisplay.php?123-WTS-Flashlights-amp-Parts

Please note that the above is a different subforum and requires a separate registration. Most folks do use the same username there.
I'll close this thread, feel free to continue there.
Best of luck with your sale,
Kestrel

Status
Not open for further replies.