• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : FS - Selling all I got... Aleph, TNC, Surefire parts, HID, and others...

vacuum3d

Enlightened
EDIT : Everything sold. Thank you!

I'm done playing with flashlights. Hope you find these prices more than reasonable. Prices include First Class shipping in lower 48 only, which is the only place I would ship to. (US ONLY PLEASE.) I may decide to ship by Priority depending on your order, but will most likely ship by Priority if your order is above $100 unless it's one of the bulky items. (I will not consider mix-and-match at this time.) Feel free to ask questions, but whoever says "I'll take it" gets first dib. Thank you!

Item 1 - SHIPPED - gunga
Item 2 - SHIPPED - who
Item 3 - SHIPPED - Icarus
Item 4 - SHIPPED - DiFABRICATA
Item 5 - SHIPPED - afau led
Item 6 - WITHDRAWN
Item 7 - SHIPPED - DUQ
Item 8a - SHIPPED - DUQ
Item 8b - SHIPPED - BigJoeXXL
Item 9 - SHIPPED - kmart356
Item 10 - SHIPPED - nbjly
Item 11 - SHIPPED - gunga
Item 12 - SHIPPED - Tana
Item 13 - SHIPPED - Light11
Item 14 - SHIPPED - who
Item 15 - SHIPPED - nbjly
Item 16 - SHIPPED - criollo
Item 17 - SHIPPED - criollo
Item 18 - SHIPPED - 880arm

Item #1) SOLD - TNC package. Includes everything in the first picture below. It includes
A) complete HA Natural with an old Cree 3w (2x123 or 18600)
B) complete Black with Aleph A1 head and Ti crown. It has a Seoul P4 led. (2x123 or 18600)
C) complete 1w HA Natural with 1 watt engine built by TNC. It is NOT bright. Take 1xAA.
D) a Cr2 HA body with bare aluminum collar
E) a Cr123 HA body with bare aluminum collar and switch
F) and two empty light engine kits and a key for installing the light engine
$210 for the package. (Just fyi, I paid $220 for just item A back in the days.)

Item #2) SOLD - Black Aleph 3 with E2D body and 2-stage switch. Has a Lux5 led. $120.

Item #3) SOLD - Aleph compatible E2C head with modified reflector. Has L4 body and McClicky switch. It has an old 3w Cree. The LE needs some fiddling when install on to the Aleph body. I will include a new LE kit so that you can build the LE that you want. $70.

Item #4) SOLD - HA Natural Pineapple body with bare aluminum TNC switch and black Aleph 1 head. Has a P4 light engine. Head has N1 etching and Ti crown. I will include a second Ti crown since I have it and don't need it. (Note. The HA on the Pineapple is very light, almost like bare aluminum.) $110-->$80.

Item #5) SOLD - WA 10watt HID in a cutdown MagD body and a tail switch. Includes a 4x123 battery holder. Drive it with 4xCr123 or 3xLi123+123 adapter (included). The first picture shows a couple of dings on the switch, but you will get one that is perfect. $60.

Item #6) WITHDRAWN - Streamlight UltraStinger modified with high temporature glass lens. Includes a bi-pin WA bulb, as well as two new factory bulbs. Inlcudes everything in the original box, which has two chargers. However, the battery is dead, so it does not include battery. $40 --> $25.

Item #7) SOLD - Two Wolf-Eyes. M100 and a 3x123 light that I can't remember the model. Comes with extra bulbs in 9.9v, 12v, 12v, and 13v. One extra head, and a 1/2 123 extention. Everything for $30. (The M100 is a monster thrower.)

Item #8a) SOLD - Inova package with a X1 uv, X5 white, and X5 blue led. All for $20.

Item #8b) SOLD - Inova 24/7 new in plastic. Never opened. $12.

Item #9) SOLD - Aleph 2 head in HA Natural and NextGen 1000 light engine with a Lux3 led. I will also include one new LE kit so you could build your own. $60.

Item #10) SOLD - Aleph 2 head in Black. I will include one new LE kit so you could build your own. $50.

Item #11) SOLD - Aleph 19 head in HA Natural. Comes with a DB750 LE with a Cree uv395 led. And yes, I will also include a new LE kit. $40.

Item #12) SOLD - 2x Surefire E heads in HA Natural. One of them was bored out to work with an E-sink LE as shown in picture. The E-sink kit is included. The other one is factory and has the bulb module. $30.

Item #13) SOLD - Vital Gear FB-1,2,3 bodies in HA Natural. These are first generation. The switches have been soldered at the weak points to ensure good contact. $40.

Item #14) SOLD - 2x E2C adapters in HA Natural. $15.

Item #15) SOLD - An assortment of Aleph reflectors. 3x18, 2x27, 6x19, 1xAleph3 reflector. Some have been modded to accommodate Cree and Seoul focal points. However, I do not remember exactly what's been done to what. These are all new. I bought them in preparation of some mods that I never got time to do. $40.

Item #16) SOLD - 2x Cree XR Cans with 2 Cree leds. Also includes two McClicky switches. $20.

Item #17) SOLD - Aleph Flat Tail switch complete, and one Original switch with McClicky. Both Black. The Original has some minor dings on the lip. $25.

Item #18) SOLD - Surefire A14 and A20 extentions. $15.

Last edited:

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Selling all I got... Aleph, TNC, Surefire parts, HID, and others...

I'll take #12

Item #12) 2x Surefire E heads in HA Natural. One of them was bored out to work with an E-sink LE as shown in picture. The E-sink kit is included. The other one is factory and has the bulb module. $30.

criollo

Enlightened

Hi Ernest,

Item #17) Aleph Flat Tail switch complete, and one Original switch with McClicky. Both Black. The Original has some minor dings on the lip. $25.

:takeit:

:thanks:

criollo

Enlightened

I'll take these too.

Item #16) 2x Cree XR Cans with 2 Cree leds. Also includes two McClicky switches. $20.

Cheers.

who

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #14

I'll take Item #1) TNC package. - Sorry. Interest withdrawn after checking that some TNC are not fully e-series compatible.

Last edited:

Xmldriver

Enlightened

I'll take #5

gunga

Flashaholic

I think I'll take #11. Have a friend with a box on Washington.

vacuum3d

Enlightened

Thanks Tana!

Last edited:

who

Newly Enlightened

To amend for my mistake, I will take Item #2) Black Aleph 3 with E2D body and 2-stage switch. Has a Lux5 led. $120.

vacuum3d

Enlightened

To amend for my mistake, I will take Item #2) Black Aleph 3 with E2D body and 2-stage switch. Has a Lux5 led. $120.
No problem. So is it #2 instead of #1 and #14?

geromdan

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #14 (if available) 15$
#18 15$, ..................if you ship to Italy. I wait your responce

vacuum3d

Enlightened

#14 is pending. Sorry, too much work to ship outside of US, especially for $15 it just isn't worth the trouble.

Xmldriver

Enlightened

I'll take #5

Just seen that it's US only :-(. Great sale though, good luck with the rest of it.
Some real good prices here folks - snap them up quick!

who

Newly Enlightened

PayPal has been sent for:
Item #2) Black Aleph 3 with E2D body and 2-stage switch. Has a Lux5 led. $120.
Item #14) 2x E2C adapters in HA Natural. $15.

Thank you very much.