Battery choice for Eagletac D25LC2

DougC80

Newly Enlightened
Hey people, first post.

Anyways, I am planning to purchase an Eagletac D25LC2, but was wondering about the size of the 18650 that would fit best. According to Eagletac's website, 65-68.5mm batteries may be used. My battery of choice would be the Keeppower 3400mah, but its stated to have a length of 68.9mm. If anyone has used this combo, or could shed some light on maybe some of the other battery types and the lengths of those that you have used, I would appreciate it.

I understand the Eagletac branded cells would work, just trying to find the most economical solution to the battery question.

oKtosiTe

Enlightened
The most economical solution is not always the best, since lower priced cells also tend to be of lower quality.
EagleTac cells are among the smallest high-capacity, high-quality protected cells out there and are a good choice for many lights because of that.
It wouldn't shock me to find out that EagleTac produces these fairly compact torches to accept only somewhat small (their own) cells.

zhulo

Newly Enlightened
Keeppower 3400 will fit fine, im using it in mine and in TX25C2 also.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
The most economical solution is not always the best, since lower priced cells also tend to be of lower quality.
EagleTac cells are among the smallest high-capacity, high-quality protected cells out there and are a good choice for many lights because of that.
It wouldn't shock me to find out that EagleTac produces these fairly compact torches to accept only somewhat small (their own) cells.

And am i right in thinking Eagletac cells are made by Panasonic the owners of Eneloop.