just got my Z3!

lionken07

Newly Enlightened
I compared it with my Maglite 5 D and this thing is 3 times brighter than my 5D!! and its 1/3 of its size! I think I'm in love with surefire!

The serial number is A0094XX so when is it made?

I got this SF223SAC 6 volt Lithuim battery which I didn't order with this (they didn't charge it) so which flashlight use this battery?

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire serial #'s aren't like a timeline, there is no way that I know of to tell when it was made.the SF223 battery is for a 6Volt weapons light but you can use it if you add another SF123
wink.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
Strange!

Are you serious?
Exact Serial is "A0094XX"
Or are you X'ing out the numbers?
There is no real way to find out when your SureFire was made based on it's Serial. The Serial Number is almost meaningless unless SureFire specifically limits batches or whatever. The Serial is used to identify yours from your mates.

I have no idea why you were sent the SF223AC. This is for two cell models.
SF323AC is for three cell models.

I don't think there is any harm by using the SF223AC battery stick with a single SF123A battery in the Z3 (as long as they are both new that is)

Enjoy!

Al

lionken07

Newly Enlightened
I"m X'ing out the last two numbers didn't really want you all to know the exact number...hehe

so I can use the SF223AC with another 123 with my Z3 cool...I have no idea why the SF223AC was included but its there for free...

Skyline

Enlightened
Originally posted by lionken07:
I"m X'ing out the last two numbers didn't really want you all to know the exact number...hehe

so I can use the SF223AC with another 123 with my Z3 cool...I have no idea why the SF223AC was included but its there for free...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
tongue.gif
There's nothing secret about Surefire serial numbers. It's not like SF can use it to for warranty service verification or something.

Hm, just noticed my G2Z has no serial. Are the G2s also missing serial numbers?

Could one be arrested for having a Surefire light with "rubbed off" serial number?
yellowlaugh.gif

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Under profile. Your own profile of course. Log in name will still be the same.

Size15's

Flashaholic
Indeed. Well off topic.
I felt the need to be Size15s again.
It was being "Size15s" that led me to fall in love with "IrishChick25" in 1998.
I am Size15s.

Anything further about my tag can be discussed in a Cafe thread if need be.

Thanks

Al