• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT Feeler.... X3V binned Megalite.......

G Pilot

Enlightened
I swore I would never sell it.......so I want to trade (maybe).

The rules to trade are: It has to be another X-binned 5 watt light.

Mine is silver......and sooooo bright! Thanks Lambda, I love this light, just no cash to get other toys. It takes 3 123's or you can use the 6 AA holder. I applied glow powder paint to the pedastel so it looks like one of Silver Legacy's lights after it is shut off. Although I have green paint, I hope you don't mind borrowing your pic Silver Legacy?
title_picture.jpg

shannow

Enlightened
I have the same light and can say it is damn bright. I didnt know it could take 3x123's, do u need a special holder? Is it more brighter with 3x123's?

Also what does Feeler mean?

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shannow... Feeler means G Pilot is not sure whether he wants to sell or trade or go ahead with anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I assume it is a 2D body? If it is, stick with 6AAs. With 123s, you would need a super fat hose as a holder or parallel 2 banks of 3 x 123s. 123s in AU is $$$$$$.

G Pilot

Enlightened
PVC pipe cut down works fine......and I'd say it is brighter with 123's......just because I use NIMH AA's.

OK I may open this up to others, but not yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

S4MadMan

Enlightened
G Pilot, wanna do some kinda of trade and/or + cash?

I have the following available:

-Lambda Micro Illuminator: like new

-Two Streamlight SL-20X bodies with 1 SL-35X reflector, 2 SL-20X reflectors, two AC Rechargers, both with UCL and rechargeable battery sticks

-Pelican M6: like new

-Pelican M11: like new

-Lambda Mega Lite: don't know what bin but not X-bin: like new

-Streamlight Scorpion: excellent condition

And of course, $$$.

Please e-mail me at: [email protected] if you are interested in anything, thanks!

Alan

Flashlight Enthusiast
G Pilot,

Why bother to trade for other X binned light? I have 2 X3T lights on McLux PR w BB750 (courteousy from Don); 1 X3T on 1.5A (MR-X); 1 X3V (Mega-X) and 1 X4T on BB700. Everyone of them is GREAT and seeing no reason to substitute them. X3V MegaX is great on direct drive. You might need regulation if on other X-binned such as X?T or X?U.

Alan

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
G Pilot said:
I was looking for a smaller version /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Something like this Pelican M6 with X4T?

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alan has a good point. What is the purpose for trading for another X3 bin light? I have an X3T Maglite, but I can't see how it would be 'better' than what you have. Just different. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

G Pilot

Enlightened
Like I said....I want it smaller. I would love to carry around the Mega X with every where because it is a sweet light, but I can't.

Lambda, what Pelican? Any pics?

G Pilot

Enlightened
Lambda....what up dude......

Ok.....here I go.....what is this worth to you (no cash). I'll trade it for a non X-bin (but it has to goooooood).

Hit me!

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay, I'll give it a try, but my offering might not be up to par...

I've got a Brinkmann Legend 2AA silver colored, containing a BB750 sandwich with a T-binned Luxeon. The color is very close to pure white. In fact, I've compared it to the X-bin in my MR-X and it's just a wee bit less white than that.

Of course, this little light isn't as bright as an X-bin, but then it's very small, pocketable, and still VERY bright for the size! Also works great with NiMH cells.

I could put either NX05 of Fraen LP optics in the light, your choice.

If you like this idea, I could perhaps toss in some cash to equalize the deal, or find another light to add to my side of the trade.

In the off chance that you ARE interested, PM me!

Either way, hope you find what you're looking for.