• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3 Ti Heads & a KL3 lego

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Good day everyone. I haven't sold anything for a while, and my Paypal account is dry. Prices include USPS priority shipping in the lower 48 states. Paypal fees are eaten by me!

First up is a McGizmo Ti Mule head. My father got this for me just before Don dropped the first batch of Ti Mules (the re-designed mules) on us all. Never carried and barely used. It is a one stage LE (just the way it came from Don).

$195...$175 now!

Next up is a used McGizmo SunDrop head. I've owned it for a few years, and it has sat in a drawer for most of that time. It has a few tiny scuffs, but ding-free!

(SOLD) $155 (SOLD)

Next we have an aleph compatible head either by Erin or Mirage Man or (I have no idea)! Has a Cree Q4 single stage light engine. Great shape with no dings. A few tiny scuffs (if you want to call them that) (I had trouble seeing them). Nice head, but I have too many things going to ever use them all!

(SOLD) $145 (SOLD)

Lastly is a sweet Surefire KL3 head + an older Surefire body with rubber grips and a Surefire tailcap. I bought this in 2009 with the hopes of getting it modded (because I though tit just looked cool as crap), but like the majority of my projects, they gather dust! Tail cap is perfect. Body is perfect. The head (like all KL3 heads I have seen) have some of the black ano scratched where the head and body meet on that hexagon shaped piece. Where the retainer ring that holds the lens, there are some dings (not the outer edge…the inner edge). The LE is original, so it's as weak as watered-down coffee! This would make a great mod light…who wants a challenge?

(SOLD) $135 (SOLD)

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic
I'll take the last (Mirageman?) head if I can use normal aleph or McGizmo engines. The Sundrop is not the XRU right? I would take if it is.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Backup please on the (ErinO919 - edited below) head/bezel assembly....

EDIT - ... actually, I think that may more likely be a Morelite. Still interested.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Just to clarify, "I'll take it" (unconditional) on item #3 above, although I will defer to gunga who posted earlier.

gunga

Flashaholic
Well I assume any aleph engine should work so I unconditionally take head #3. Not sure about the Sundrop though.

Can I get a side view to make sure it's an XRU or not?

I'll take it if XRU.

Last edited:

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Looks like I should reply to you guys!
It's hot in IL, and being in HVAC means no office time since this morning!
Joseph

Actually, my 3PM appointment just showed up.

Let me get back to my office, snap a few more pics, and get back to everybody!
Thanks.

Last edited:

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Looks like the sun drop & Aleph heads are gone too.

Mule still left. Take $20 off
the mule if someone wants it!

i am having issues with this iPhone & this site...being a bit of a bugger!

Thanks everyone.

Joseph

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like the sun drop & Aleph heads are gone too.

Mule still left. Take $20 off
the mule if someone wants it!

i am having issues with this iPhone & this site...being a bit of a bugger!

Thanks everyone.

Joseph

Hi Joeseph If the mule head is now $155 I'll take it. Any idea what the light engine is? It is only a single stage right? Probably a Cree xre but not the hi cri nichia. Let me know.....thanks Karl [email protected]

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
PM sent to nbjly.
All sold.
gunga...sorry for the slow shipping, but USA shipping is so freaking easy (via computer), whereas canada & other countries are post office only for me, and I have been getting slammed at work.
Joseph