• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired NEW! RFL-500 26650 Front Ring Light. (User Programmable & Limited QTY!)

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
RFL-500 Triple XP-G2 Front-Ring Light! PROGRAMMABLE!! (MADE IN USA)

FREE! Promotion.
Triple XP-G2 18650 Programmable light with purchase! (While Supplies Last)

Only 25 Lights were made. These lights are serialized 1/25-25/25

This is a brand new design. There are two ways to operate this light. You can either use it with the tail switch to turn on/off and change to different modes (common like most lights) or you can turn on the tail switch and use the Front Ring to change thru the modes and turn it on/off.
You can use the tail switch as a lockout so you don't accidentally hit the Front Ring. The reason for this Front Ring is you don't need to orientate the light to find a switch. No matter how you have the light in your hand you can use your thumb on the ring and just press to turn on/off and change modes.
Specs:

• [*=left]Can use 1-4 26650 Batteries. (Comes standard with a 2-cell setup. Extra tubes sold seperately)
    [*=left]Uses (3) XP-G2 LED's Neutral White. Driven at aprox. 4A (800+ Lumens)
    [*=left]Hard Anodized Type III Black
    [*=left]Recessed Tail Switch so the light can tail stand
    [*=left]Double AR Coated Glass
    [*=left]Comes programmed with Super Low (1%) / Low (15%) / Med (35%) / High (100% / Tactical on)
    [*=left]Anodized Control Front-Ring (7-Colors available.) Black, Red, Purple, Blue, Teal, Green, Gold.
    [*=left]Finned for better heat dissapation.
    [*=left]Basic user programmable features are High / Med / Low / Custom (any level from 1%-100%) Strobe / SOS /
    [*=left]Advanced Programmer - Custom 1 / Custom 2 / Custom 3 / Custom 4 / Strobe / SOS / Memory on-off / Tactical on-off
    [*=left]Tactical mode (Momentary function. Turns the light on as long as you hold the switch)
Easily programmed using your computer. All you need to do is:

1. [*=left]Log into the programming website or download the PC based programmer in the files tab on my site.
    [*=left]Go to the program flashlight tab at the top
    [*=left]Check or uncheck the features you want
    [*=left]Turn on your light (turn your light on in the lowest setting for the least amount of light reflection on your screen)
    [*=left]Press the start button on the screen
    [*=left]Place the front end of the flashlight Less than 1-inch from the screen, where indicated, and wait for it to finish programming. After it is completed you should see your light flash a few times to let you know it is now programmed with your new features. You can program your light as many times as you like till you get it just the way you want.

For purchasing CLICK HERE! $249.95

IMG_0255.jpg

Last edited:

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: NEW! RFL-500 26650 Front Ring Light. (User Programmable & Limited QTY!

You had me at Programmable... And 4x 26650. :D:paypal:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

Your light, plus the free promotional light, will ship off today. Both lights are programmable for the settings and levels you want.

You are getting two programmable lights for the price of one.

Chris

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, Chris! :thumbsup:

Thank you for the amazing promotional gift! :bow: A triple XP-G2 18650 programmable light for FREE!!! :D

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

Let me know what you think of the light when you receive it? If you are using more than two cells it is a good idea to make sure the tail switch is off when adding the extra voltage.

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast

Let me know what you think of the light when you receive it?

Hi Chris! First impression of the lights are good! :thumbsup: I know my prior forays into TnC lights have been hewn from more exotic metals. These are definitely more function oriented. I'm happy to report that the anodizing, machining and knurling are of the same high standards.

For those who have used the PC based programmer, it is a powerful tool to configure your light to just about whatever modes and output ramping you like. :twothumbs

OK. I have a liking for the old style toilet plunger design lights. :rolleyes: Anyways, this light comes stock with 2x individual 26650 body segments. The extender option adds another 2 segments so there's the added versatility for running 2-4 cells. In hand, the extended configuration, has the feel of a 3C MagLite in terms of form factor and size, but with lots of grippy knurling.

The control ring is a joy to use. If you've tried to locate the switch on a MagLite in the dark, you'll appreciate what Chris means about finding proper orientation. Think of it as an omni-directional button - it is NOT a variable output control ring. I got this light to use in the 4 cell configuration, so I use the tail switch as a lock-out. Whether it is using your thumb in a sabre grip or doing the pinky tap in an overhand grip, the switch actuations are precise and I do not see accidental activations to be an issue.

Last but not least, thanks Chris for the free light! :bow: That's the 'Triple XP-G2 with Reflex Programmable Tail Cap (Recessed Switch)' that I received... Same great programming interface... Triple emitters... In a 1x 18650 package. :thanks:

Just my quick first impressions. Thanks for reading!

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you for your review of the light. It is always good to hear what the users impressions are.

All current orders have shipped.

Thank You.

H-nu

Enlightened

Just placed and paid for my order yesterday. Did I miss out on the 18650 lights? Thanks!

Cheers

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

You are good. We still have stock of our 18650 lights. I will let everyone know when the promotion ends.

Chris

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast

Last but not least, thanks Chris for the free light! :bow: That's the 'Triple XP-G2 with Reflex Programmable Tail Cap (Recessed Switch)' that I received... Same great programming interface... Triple emitters... In a 1x 18650 package. :thanks:

Just my quick first impressions. Thanks for reading!

I wanted to buy one of those Reflex triple XP-G2 lights - just wanted to know OTF lumen's (I'm assuming about 900-1000? as it gets 1amp to each led) and how much it throws compared to the acrylic optics on the triple xp-g lights (I want/need more throw) - also no dimension's are given on the site ether.

Thanks for any input.