• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TN32VN

nuknuk

Newly Enlightened
Hi all i have a Tn32Vn Beast Mega thrower flashlight this torch is insane selling due to buying more of Vinh has holder & Ali carry case spare Orings laynard etc looking for $230 or £130gbd Paypal only shipped tracked signed for.

Last edited:

nuknuk

Newly Enlightened
Hi i bought this light then sent it off to him to mod its very legit am sure he will confirm this for you he is a very sound honest person thanks Pete..

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Could you describe the mods that are done to the TN32? I couldn't find any info. Were you able to compare before and after so you could notice differences?

Thanks.

nuknuk

Newly Enlightened
Describe have not got a clue Vinh is the pro not me diffrence well it throws twice as far as stock like compareing a pro stock Vrs Tf dragster both good but one is a beast thanks nuknuk...
Could you describe the mods that are done to the TN32? I couldn't find any info. Were you able to compare before and after so you could notice differences?

Thanks.

Last edited:

FMcamaroZ28

Newly Enlightened
I'll help the guy out. Good luck w the sale.

Here is the mod info from Vinh's page (copied from the TN31, but the mod details are the same)

Mod details
- About 470K-520K Lux
- About 1550-1750 Lumen Out The Front Lumen
- Thick Copper Heat Sink
- Premium Thermal Compound
- Larger Positive Spring
- All current connection touch up
- Battery carrier tweaks
- Tune for most intense hot spot focus
- Best Single LED reflector thrower I know of
- The first 3 mode in the UI will be very close to factory. The next three mode will be brighter than factory and are close to each other.
- Runs very hot on the 6th mode or Max brightness. On extended run turn the light down a few clicks
- You can run the light until it gets too hot to hold

nuknuk

Newly Enlightened
Cant seem to be anyway to upload images from mobile phone.

ven

Flashaholic
Photobucket app i use for convenience.

Just upload to the app,copy the IMG code of pic and paste here

Scourie

Enlightened
Sorry guys, can't hold off any more.

I'll take it!

PM your PayPal details Pete, and I'll get you paid.

Cheers, Rob.

PAYPAL NOW SENT

Last edited:

nuknuk

Newly Enlightened
Hi could you pm me & i can email pictures to yourself also if you would like to contact Vinh am sure he will vouch for this torch thanks Pete

xuttprosasd

Newly Enlightened
Hi could you pm me & i can email pictures to yourself also if you would like to contact Vinh am sure he will vouch for this torch thanks Pete

10273499_892027724147725_1293617668546804845_n.jpg

Oh my God,
You can send picture to email him.
But I ask you to send pictures to my email, But you silently?

nuknuk

Newly Enlightened
Hi yep sorry was having probs uploading photos & to be fair scourei said he would buy it & i have only just read your pm but he said i will take it

panag

Enlightened
Describe have not got a clue Vinh is the pro not me diffrence well it throws twice as far as stock like compareing a pro stock Vrs Tf dragster both good but one is a beast thanks nuknuk...
tk61vn throws more than tn32!!!!!!!! larger reflector same lumens more lux 620000!!!!!!!!:grin2::twothumbs