Sunwayman C21C in 2 Versions?

kj2

Flashaholic
There should be a real difference between neutral white and cool white. Don't own the light, so can't help you any further :eek:oo:

kbuzbee

Enlightened
Or are you talking about the two LEDs that are in this light? One (the main one) is cool white XM-L2 the other (on the side) is a red XPE for preserving night vision.

Vinh modded one of these and replace the red XPE with a Nichia 219, which I think is an outstanding idea.

Ken

Last edited:

pageyjim

Enlightened
Is there really a Difference in Beamcolour between these 2 Lamps? Is there an owner of tis lamp?
The LED ist always a XM-L2.I want to buy the Sunwayman C21C, but only one Version.
http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=sr_nr_se...eywords=sunwayman+c21c&ie=UTF8&qid=1399792642
I hope someone can help me .
Best Greets from Germany ,Ernst

It seems to be showing 2 versions, cool white probably and a neutral version. That is a personal choice of tint etc. Warmer versions are generally less bright to a small extent. I have a C21C a modded version, also a C20C. The two most disappointing lights I have probably. They are "sister" lights more or less. Many or most people love them though. I love the size and feel of both lights. On the C20C I have no turbo and some flickering in high and not the smoothest beam to be sure. My C21C is a modded version but turbo is less bright than high. I can't say that was an original problem or a result of the mod.

Ernst from Germany

Newly Enlightened
[QUOTE = pageyjim; 4435392] Es scheint zu zeigen, 2 Versionen, kühles Weiß wahrscheinlich und eine neutrale Version. Das ist eine persönliche Entscheidung der Farbton usw. Warmer Versionen sind in der Regel weniger hell zu einem kleinen Teil. Ich habe eine C21C eine modded Version, auch eine C20c. Die zwei enttäuschenden Lichter habe ich wohl. "Schwester" [/ QUOTE]
Why the Lamps are a dissapointment for You?
I have ordered the NW Version, comes tomorrow!
ERnst