multiple led "on" settings?

S

seejh

multiple led \"on\" settings?

Has anyone heard of a 6 or 7 led flashlight with multiple "on" setting (i.e. 1, 3, then all). And if so, do any use AA or AAA batteries? Any help would be appreciated.

Seejh

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: multiple led

The Brookstone "New! 3-in-1 Aluminum Super Light" Has 7 total LEDs. One behind a magnified lens and six more around that. The light sequence is 1, 3, all, off. Actually it might be 1, 3, 6, off, but I never looked into it when it was on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif It uses 3 C's. PM me if you have question on this light. I've unfortunately become quite familiar with this light in my search for the Brookstone Streamlight TT 3C knockoff, that is no longer being carried. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Catapult

Enlightened

There's one made by Nuwai, but I don't remember the exact name of the model. I believe it is 3, 7, off. Runs on 4 AA batteries.

Ahh. Sinjz. Bumped into you again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Interested in the new NYC GT over at the trade shows and flashaholic get together forum?

steve_vance

Enlightened
Re: multiple led \"on\" settings?

check the Streamlight Septor. It has exactly what you're asking for. Granted, it's a headlamp.....but if you detach the strap and/or the swivel bracket, it makes a nice compact little handheld light. And they are reasonable in cost. Lifetime Warranty.
See it here >> Quickbeam's review

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

The Sharper Image 3 in 1 LED Torch is the only one I can think of right off the bat. You can set it for 1 LED, 2 LEDs, or all four LEDs. My page about it is right here if you want. This was before I heard that Sharper Image had some gun control horse puckey going on, and that some CPFers would not shop there because of it. Fair warning anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif