Thinking of buying nitecore tm15

Joentje

Newly Enlightened
hey guys,

as the title suggests, i want to buy the nitecore tm15.
In my country they can get pretty expensive, so i did some searching, and found they where being sold on aliexpress for about 200 dollars.
I have a lot of good experiences with aliexpress and i ussually get great deals there, i however want to know if you guys think this is the real deal,
since i also had some bad experiences there and i know how it can go.

don't know if im allowed to post the link, but here's it is:

www aliexpress com/item/1PC-NITECORE-TM15-XM-L-U2-LED-Tiny-Monster-3x-Cree-XML-U2-2450-lumens-Flashlight/1118902225.html

thanks

ven

Flashaholic
The price is around what i paid late last year so seems around right,there is the new tm11 at 2500lm and a newer tm15 although the upgrade to the tm15 is not as significant.

Bought a lot of lights since then,tk75vn,tk61vn,mm15vn to name just a few and i still love the tm15 a lot.Its still one of my fav lights..........Its a great light,good throw/flood,love the UI and ability to charge cells along with the voltage indicator.

Have dealt with ali a few times issue free,only advise is buy from a reputable seller with good feedback and make sure your covered!!

Seems genuine enough to me
:twothumbs

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got both a TM15 and a TM26, and have to say that I like the TM26 better than the TM15. The selling feature to me was the OLED display.

The TM15 uses a series of flashing lights to let you know the voltage that batteries have stored, while the TM26 display shows voltage, power level and hours remaining till depleted.

Illumination Supply had a killer deal on TM15's a couple of months back, which is why I purchased the light.

I had my TM15 in a coat pocket get turned on by accident and started to melt the holster. After that I unscrew the battery compartment to decouple the batteries. The TM26 has a lock-out feature that requires you to hold the button in for a few seconds to engage the light or the lock-out feature. Plus the OLED display shows LOCK-OUT when done correctly.

Joentje

Newly Enlightened
TM26 appealed to me too, but it is 389 euro's here. which is about 530 dollars.:thumbsdow
I was however so focused on the tm15 that i forgot to check it on ali aswell, where it is about 250 dollars:O
So i'm probably gonna go for the tm26 there. Most of my concerns lay with whether flashlights from ali could be trusted, but it probably depends on the seller like you mentioned.
Thanks guys!