Wicked Laser / Torch

oKtosiTe

Enlightened
Also, not an LED flashlight. It's halogen, so perhaps this thread could be moved to another section.

Craig K

Enlightened
Wow this light looks completely different from the first version, didn't the first version look like a Maglite body?

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
Halogen with runtime probably around a few minutes max. And the bulb probably needs replacing after an hour. Also only 4100 lumens.

You can get a brighter, smaller and more practical Niwalker Nova for about the same price.

Or if you want to save money, for less than half the cost you can get modded light from Mountain Electronics that's more practical and over 1000 lumens brighter.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Yes have seen it a few times,agree imo pretty cool,think its more of a "talking piece" rather than a tool..............also think the price is steep for a more of a novelty over use light.

The heat it generates ,with some regular use i would expect issues down the line,something at $200 expense i would not want...........

Setting fire to things with a light being honest does not really interest me hence more novelty light................laser would be a better option and a decent flashlight that has good run times,that does not require bulbs regular and can be actually used for a purpose along with a long term investment in reliability .Just my views,not saying i am right,just my take on this light.............

Lots if youtube videos on it:D

Illum

Flashaholic
Compared to the Mag85... or even the Mag625... it has very little practical value. WL apparently thought the USL would have a spot in the consumer market.

Severus

Enlightened
I found it so ridicolus that I had to share it. And the claim that is the brightest flashlight makes me laugh. I dont think they know how to market it so thus ........look a flashlight that can replace your lighter!!! jaja