Buy foursevens Quark in Sweden/Europe?

SnowJim

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I thinking of buying a couple of fourseven flashlights and it would be nice if this was possible from Sweden or at least within EU(to skip extra tax).

Do you have any suggestion, pleas, let me know

oKtosiTe

Enlightened
When I ordered from Foursevens directly (then still 4Sevens), I didn't have to pay shipping or taxes, even though I thought I would have to pay at least some sort of customs fee. Has something changed?

SnowJim

Newly Enlightened
When I ordered from Foursevens directly (then still 4Sevens), I didn't have to pay shipping or taxes, even though I thought I would have to pay at least some sort of customs fee. Has something changed?

According the the rules you have to pay atleast taxes(25%) no matter the price but if the price is under 1300 SKR then you will not pay any customs fee. It does however happen that a package are missed in customs and no tax or customs are payed(luck).

oKtosiTe

Enlightened
According the the rules you have to pay atleast taxes(25%) no matter the price but if the price is under 1300 SKR then you will not pay any customs fee. It does however happen that a package are missed in customs and no tax or customs are payed(luck).
Guess I've been lucky three times (out of three) in a row then.