Something in The Air

InspectHerGadget

Enlightened
When I go out at night, the air is alive with particles you can see in the beam. It is late autumn here in Perth and still 18 - 20C(whatever that is in antediluvian units) most nights.

I did read somewhere that 'pollen is essentially tree sperm. This makes hay fever an STD. Since pollen is taken in, involuntarily, it means we're being raped by trees.'

The trees simply stand there with a smug air about them. A disdainful air of conceit and insensitivity.

These guys make Rolf Harris look pearly white and positively angelic...

I often wonder what is in the air. I suppose tree spoof is one component then dust, water mist etc..

ven

Flashaholic
You cant beat a bit of tree sap on the roof of the motor..............:sigh: :laughing:
Pollen unless you have bad hay fever is least of worries,pollution,carbon monoxide..............

Enjoy swallowing sperm,may you see the light ....................

:laughing:

InspectHerGadget

Enlightened
You cant beat a bit of tree sap on the roof of the motor..............:sigh: :laughing:
Pollen unless you have bad hay fever is least of worries,pollution,carbon monoxide..............

Enjoy swallowing sperm,may you see the light ....................

:laughing:
I'm afraid the experience has left a bad taste in my mouth...and I'm afraid every time I hear a tree following me...

StarHalo

Flashaholic
'Tis true, you have an allergic reaction in your nose from tree spores trying to mate with you. But that's not all of what's in the air; aside from plain old dust, if you should live in an area with farms or water processing, some of it will be fecal dust. The streets of Mexico City have a brown haze on bad days, so be grateful you're only seeing individual particles in your beam at night. This also means that your beam distance will be shorter on windy evenings - more particles = more absorbed photons.

InspectHerGadget

Enlightened
'Tis true, you have an allergic reaction in your nose from tree spores trying to mate with you. But that's not all of what's in the air; aside from plain old dust, if you should live in an area with farms or water processing, some of it will be fecal dust. The streets of Mexico City have a brown haze on bad days, so be grateful you're only seeing individual particles in your beam at night. This also means that your beam distance will be shorter on windy evenings - more particles = more absorbed photons.

It is going from bad to worse, raped by trees, inhaling floating micro-turds and having my photons stolen...

TEEJ

Flashaholic
You should know how trees are - Love'm and leaf'm.

They talk about you in the groves...whether you inhaled or not, used tissues, or your finger(s), etc.

Of course, when plant pollens are discussed, the bird / bee-based manage a trois or more possibilities add to the lurid nature of the nasal violation stories.

You may have been tought to just say NO!...but, your woody nasal perpatrators were tought to just say NOSE!

And

If your religion won't allow you to take anti-histamine, you must live with the consequences of an unintended inhalation.

:devil:

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
ah come on now, leaf it alone will ya:p

Wish my money tree started to bloom.............:rolleyes:

ven

Flashaholic
You might need to blow some of those particles over to your money tree to get it excited :thumbsup:

I like it!!! now will mr inspecthergadget help me ..............how big of a puff does he have,maybe flights to oz,then i can bottle some up:D

Maybe thats the ROOT cause of my problems,need to branch out and stop BARKing up the wrong tree:p

SwissJim

Newly Enlightened
Laughing with the rest ya.... but I don't see the question being taken seriously. And I believe there is a VERY serious answer.

In NE US, the Pacific West coast, AND New Zealand and Australia, soil samples are showing alarming increases in heavy metals... including aluminum and barium. It is causing drastic damage to the forests, as well as crops. I think you are seeing metallic dust falling down, proof of what most would love to ignore. Rather than worrying about sperm counts and hysterical pregnancies, I might wear a mask and check your crops, animals, and children. Increasing autism isn't coming from the tooth fairy.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Laughing with the rest ya.... but I don't see the question being taken seriously. And I believe there is a VERY serious answer.

In NE US, the Pacific West coast, AND New Zealand and Australia, soil samples are showing alarming increases in heavy metals... including aluminum and barium. It is causing drastic damage to the forests, as well as crops. I think you are seeing metallic dust falling down, proof of what most would love to ignore. Rather than worrying about sperm counts and hysterical pregnancies, I might wear a mask and check your crops, animals, and children. Increasing autism isn't coming from the tooth fairy.

Heavy metals in soil went up from leaded gasoline, etc, and have been dropping rather than rising overall.

Many studies were poorly interpreted and didn't take known ambient soil composition and other factors into account. This lead to many misleading interpretations and panic.

"Increasing autism" has a conotation of increasing, yet many causes are known, including genetic aspects that might BE from the tooth fairy.....if the tooth fairy is your mom, etc.

:D

InspectHerGadget

Enlightened
Heavy metals in soil went up from leaded gasoline, etc, and have been dropping rather than rising overall.

Many studies were poorly interpreted and didn't take known ambient soil composition and other factors into account. This lead to many misleading interpretations and panic.

"Increasing autism" has a conotation of increasing, yet many causes are known, including genetic aspects that might BE from the tooth fairy.....if the tooth fairy is your mom, etc.

:D

I agree. I think that there is a huge amount of scaremongering going. I've got a degree in Chemistry so I understand more than most people how to interpret data and also the fact that people will believe unreliable websites out to scare people over government agencies overseeing this sort of thing.

I've had to block BeforeItsNews on my facebook due to pinhead friends sending me this sort of garbage constantly.

Autism caused by vaccines in another bullshit theory blown out of the water and yet people still believe in conspiracies over it and the hiding of the 'facts'...

latestarter

Newly Enlightened
More then likely mining dust :grin2: Theres not much left of WA that hasent been dug up is there.The rest of us Aussies thank you though....when we run out well........stuffed if i no :shrug:

InspectHerGadget

Enlightened
More then likely mining dust :grin2: Theres not much left of WA that hasent been dug up is there.The rest of us Aussies thank you though....when we run out well........stuffed if i no :shrug:

Not much mining around Perth. The Pilbara has been turned into the world's largest strip mine though.

I think here that the floating micro-turds come from all the market gardens (manure on crops) and other types of farming as we are quite close to some farming areas here. I have never been out on a walk so far where the air has been really clear. My walk takes me around low lying wetlands and there is often a mist in the air too as the cold air settles and the damp ground sets up a mist or ground fog which comes and goes. Last night I noticed that the fog was about five feet off the ground and I could shine the light under it for a few hundred metres but practically not at all once I raised by arm!

It is a lovely area though and just a five minute walk from home. I still can't get away from the trees. I was going to bring my chainsaw down but I didn't have a long enough extension cord.

ven

Flashaholic
Not much mining around Perth. The Pilbara has been turned into the world's largest strip mine though.

It is a lovely area though and just a five minute walk from home. I still can't get away from the trees. I was going to bring my chainsaw down but I didn't have a long enough extension cord.

Petrol (or gas)chainsaw is the way forward:twothumbs

dss_777

Enlightened
OMG, I actually LOL.

I stopped LOL for a moment, while Capt. Buzzkill T. Asperger got all serious, but then got a good grin going again.

Thank you!