2004 SF catalog?

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
And hopefully it is not as screwed up as 2002/2003 were /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

sigp6

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys. I think I've memorized the current one, need some new material. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
FC,

IMHO, It is likely to be "as screwed up as 2002/2003"

I don't see how it can be any other way?

If you want to see where SureFire show the public they indend to go at one point in time then a catalog or magalog is a good way of capturing that instant in SureFire's ever changing plans

If you want the detail rather than the gloss then understanding that things change at SureFire is the best way to accept that what you saw yesterday has been changed or shelved today!

You guys do get the Combat Tactics magalogs right? There will be more.

Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
I think bigfoot speaks with wisdom and insight here. The SF catalog and price sheet at best are probably a snap shot or still of a dynamic and ever changing product mix and offering. SureFire seems more concerned with continual improvements, revisions and changes as they become available or field experience dictates. Sticking to a model year plan and offering solely for the sake of conntinuity in printed text seems to be of little concern to SF. This is no doubt an ongoing source of confusion and frustration for many, likely including SF's own markketing dept as well as dealers and consumers. None the less, let the evolution continue! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The preceeding is an unpaid, unauthorized and speculative piece by a self appointed, junior SF maybe fanboy, wannabe; me.

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMHO, SF should not release 2004 catalog till May or June, after all new products has been finalized and availabilty dates are set.
Otherwise they will have the same problem that shut down few things a while back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif - phone calls, lots and lots of phone calls.

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received my 2004 catalog yesterday. Very nice catalog. Now I am back to wanting a Surefire, the U2 looks cool, or maybe a C3. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Blades