• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Kydex Holster's for sale - Fits Solarforce P1's

richardhill5

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I've been working with Solarforce flashlights for over 2.5 years now and am happy with some things that I have made for Civilian and Law enforcement officers here in Aus.

I thought I would offer some to members on here and gauge the interest as to if I post more on here or not.

First offerings are;

Load Bearing Vest Holsters which clip onto molle webbing (fits Solarforce P1 only) $30.00
Belt Holsters, Black, Blue and Foliage green (fits Solarforce P1 and anything else similar with battery tube, It has adjustable retention and switch protection - Light can't be activated when in holster) $28.00
Molle Holster - Its the same as the belt holster but it has a different backing for molle only. Good for bags and molle vests. $30.00
3D Printed dual 18650 Battery carriers $25.00 - as seen in this post http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?368905-3D-printed-18650-Battery-Holster-carrier

All prices in AUD

Postage within Australia is $8.00

Postage to the USA is:
Air mail (no tracking) $14.10
Air Mail Registered $20.10

For other Country's please ask.

Paypal only please.

Thanks for your time, I hope someone likes them. I use my LBV holster at work and my Belt holster every other day.

forsale.JPG
forsale4.JPG

forsale2.JPG
forsale3.JPG

Last edited:

Billbo

Newly Enlightened
Realy cool holsters. Will shoot you a PM with few questions.

richardhill5

Newly Enlightened
I don't need one, but just wanted to say how nice those look. Would be perfect for the Surefire G2 it looks. Nice Job.

Thanks.

Definitely interested in a couple of battery carriers. Also a belt holster, but for a Surefire C2/G2. Let me know if it's doable.

The G2 shouldn't be a problem but the C2 might be because it has the rubber grip ring. I make my own lights so I actually have never owned a surefire. A friend of mine has a G2 so I should be able to knock one up for the G2 easy enough if you're interested.

Realy cool holsters. Will shoot you a PM with few questions.

No problems.

richardhill5

Newly Enlightened
So after a few questions about Surefire holsters I thought I would see what I could do. The last mold I made was out of aluminium turned on the lathe and then milled. But considering I have a 3D printer I figured I would print a surefire mold which is smaller then the Solarforce P1. 10 min or less to do the drawing in CAD, 1hr and 20min to print the mold (red). Easy as that. Results - identically looking holster as the P1 just slightly smaller. And as you can see also fits the Solarforce L2's. I guess there is nothing stopping me from 3D printing a number of molds in different sizes to accommodate different sized flashlights.

surefireh.JPG

richardhill5

Newly Enlightened
I'm hoping this design will fit the Surefire C2 with grip ring and pocket clip attached. Or this style of design anyway.

multihol.jpg

y260

Enlightened
I guess there is nothing stopping me from 3D printing a number of molds in different sizes to accommodate different sized flashlights.

This is a great idea! I'm sure a ton of people would want a custom mold for their flashlight. I just use a belt clip for my EDC but if I had a job that required holster-use I'd be all over these. Good luck :thumbsup:

Billbo

Newly Enlightened
Great idea and nice pictures. Even if the C2 doesn't fit, I would take one for my P1 :)

richardhill5

Newly Enlightened
This is a great idea! I'm sure a ton of people would want a custom mold for their flashlight. I just use a belt clip for my EDC but if I had a job that required holster-use I'd be all over these. Good luck :thumbsup:

Thanks. The 3D printed mold holds up fine an quite quick to print. I'm thinking that I could probably quite easy take requests for a flashlight models and design a holster which is similar but to the dimensions of the particular flashlight requested. Once it's designed printed and tested once it can be easy replicated for future orders. I would end up with a collection of flashlight holster molds.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
these look absolutely brilliant! I especially like the vest holster and, furthermore, those look amazing in blue.

edit: I just realized I didn't respond to your PM a while back when we were discussing the 18650 carriers. now that I'm subscribed to this thread, however, I'll definitely consider picking up holsters too.

Billbo

Newly Enlightened
At first: Richard is a realy nice contact. Fast PM respond and shipping.

A few days ago my package from Australia arrived.

The package was full of realy cool goodies: Anytech T-Shirt, lanyard, bracelet, the kydex holster with Molle and a belt clip + an exchange of police patches between us 😊

The holster has no sharp edges or anything like that. The finish is realy great. The Molle fits Perfect on my Maxpedition Kodiak Gearslinger or on my load bearing vest.
The belt Clip fits perfectly, too.

My Solarforce P1 and my Surefire G2 fits realy realy great.
My Surefire C2 fits a little thighter but it works, too.

At the end a few quick shooted pictures:

4ama6e9a.jpg
6yjuqysa.jpg
ypegenyz.jpg

You need a good kydex holster for your P60 sized lamp? Buy it from Richard.

Last edited:

richardhill5

Newly Enlightened
I read a lot of debates about preferred carry.. Pocket clip or holster.... Me personally, I'm a holster fan all the way. I have lost a flashlight before only using a pocket clip to secure the light. Mind you it was in an urban foot chase situation something that a lot of people won't find themselves in. Ever since that day its been holster all the way. What I have found annoying is that flashlight companies bring out lights with pocket clips and then don't offer holsters for the light unless you remove the pocket clip, or alternatively use a material holster big enough for the pocket clip slide in, providing it does not get caught on the way out/or in.

This Kydex holster allows you to carry your light (in this case a Solarforce L2T with a grip ring) and a pocket clip in a secure holster. No more taking the clip on and off depending on the days task. Want to pocket clip it.. no problems. Want to holster it, also no problems. It also locks out the switch to avoid activation in the holster. If you have ever used a material holster and then sat in a car and felt that burning in your side or back from the light heating up.. I know I have.

Whats everyone's thoughts?

L2T%20Holster.jpg

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
The belt holsters look great. Given the comments above on the C2 working (although tight) I don't see why a Surefire 6P wouldn't work (I have a bunch of 6Ps). I think my Solarforce P1 is at the office.

I am definitely in for one or two belt holsters. PM heading your way on an idea on shipping...

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
SHIPPING OPTION TO USA (& maybe Canada)

If someone is willing to wait for an order - I am willing to share in the cost of a registered package to USA - where I would then repackage & ship to you. If there was a single item I would put in a priority box with delivery confirmation (~$6 for small box). Looks like most items should be able to fit at least two in a small box. I will work at the cheapest rate. Too large for a small padded envelope, maybe able to ship large padded envelope for ~$3 or ~$4 is someone is interested.

I am in NO RUSH. If someone wants to wait ~1 month to get in on this I am up for it. 1 person saves me money

Not looking to make money - just hoping to pay ~$5 in shipping for myself if 3 other folks join in.

I've pm'd Richard and he is okay with this. Once we have collected a few folks - you pay Richard for the items, then you pay me for the shipping in USA. Payment to me could wait if more than one item and/or you wanted to see if a large padded envelope was a possibility to save a bit more money.
I did this with Ahorton's aspheric lenses a few years ago -everything went smoothly - there was one person who was in a car crash and I could not reach him for awhile.

I want to get 2 holsters, 6P sized & P1 - I'll measure later but I believe they have same dimensions (I have both).