• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MBI HF SS

Tkvthe2nd

Newly Enlightened

Hello.

jypete2y.jpg

yna8y7y6.jpg

asegu9yp.jpg

Asking $100 ...sold on another forumwith fedex included. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Received this one from Guy a couple months ago. Carried on keys a couple days and quickly returned to the box to avoid wear/tear. White tritium. Also comes with 2 extra nuke batteries, mcgizmo 0 clip and USB charger. Asking $115...100 fedex shipping included for US. International buyers...pm me and we can work out the details. Pictures will be added shortly. Thanks for looking and as always, feel free to pm me with any questions :wave:

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Owned one in the past and these are nice lights! Just curious, is this the 2-mode or 3-mode version, and what is the tint?

Good luck with your sale!

Tkvthe2nd

Newly Enlightened
Ah my mistake. It's 3 mode,5000k. Good catch I missed in the 1st post. Thanks moshow

Tkvthe2nd

Newly Enlightened
One more bump and changing first post since some of the info looks like it was taken out. Thank you

Tkvthe2nd

Newly Enlightened
It turned into a vault king I would rather look at than use. Trying to trim some stuff to get funds for a wedding/new house as well