Calling all Klarus MiX6 owners!

Koto

Newly Enlightened
Just wondering how your ownership has been. How long have you had you light, what's its current condition, any problems etc etc.

I wish CPF had a "reliability/ownership" page like some car forums do. It helps a ton searching for these kinds of answers.

I just picked up an MiX6 Ti and was wondering how other's have held up being banged around on keychains or with daily use.

Thanks as always!

JulianP

Enlightened
I had mine for a couple of years. It's on and off the key-chain but it's one of my favorites. It's smooth so it doesn't grind the lining of my pocket or other keys. The best part is the strobe, which is great when picking people up at night.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wondering how your ownership has been. How long have you had you light, what's its current condition, any problems etc etc.

I wish CPF had a "reliability/ownership" page like some car forums do. It helps a ton searching for these kinds of answers.

I just picked up an MiX6 Ti and was wondering how other's have held up being banged around on keychains or with daily use.

Thanks as always!

We do as such have the page you require without naming it,on this forum it is called search and works a treat.Take one torch say like a Fenix EO1 and type that in the search box and see what others have to say. Klarus make good stuff and i doubt you will have an issue.:thumbsup:

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have three MiX6's myself (Ti, Au, s/s) and gave three more (all Ti) to relatives for XMas: no one had any problem.