• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [Traded: Photonfanatic Ti Double Groove SSC P4 Blue Trits]

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sale Terms:

• Ships in a Small Flat Rate Priority Mail box
  • Paypal Purchase of Goods Option (no gift payments please)
  • Paypal payment must be received within 12hrs unless previously discussed
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale or trade at my discretion
  • Trade Interests:
    • Tain Ottavino Neutral White Blue Trit/Blue Glow with all original accessories
    • Modamag Draco/Drake Neutral White (TiCN coating preferred)
    • CR2/RC2 powered lights
    • Other single cell customs
Photonfanatic Ti Double Groove SSC P4 [Traded with kiely23+]
Cool white tint, single mode, 5 blue trits installed at tail end. Includes 1 black label AW RCR123. Will be shipped through priority mail. I Paid $355+ shipping and am only asking for $325 shipped.

Full Disclosure: This is suppose to run off of both CR123 and RCR batteries. The only battery that I can get this to work with is a black label AW RCR123 (My orange label AW IMR123, Kinoko IMR123, and Battery Station Primary batteries do not work). It might be an issue of needing a small magnetic spacer which I currently do not have. The reflector also has a slight imperfection, however this does not affect the beam.

The plan was to send this back to Fred (Photonfanatic) for a new light engine but that did not happen.

Original purchase thread: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...(Sphere-ARC)&p=4375564&viewfull=1#post4375564

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: Photonfanatic Ti Double Groove SSC P4 Blue Trits

Available again with trade options.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a 10280 Ottavino I might consider parting with because I just got another from UK. It has blue trit, blue glow, XPG-2 Neutral with all accessories. I was last on the list so it is direct from Yitsan to me. i have owned all of the little lights and this is by far the brightest ever offered! I also have a brand new Nautilus from the very last of the originals. Lummi Wee, Raw,SS and Ti and a couple Piccolos one modded to XPG-2 with blue trit. :thinking:

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you for the reply and interest Karl. I received an offer via pm and will let you know if anything changes.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

A great seller here Guys and Gals

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you for the kind words Robert. I try to be in a seller what I want as a buyer, but I am not the only one as there are many wonderful and great people here on CPF/CPFMP, yourself included. :)

This one is pending trade (in progress) with kiely23+. Thank you CPF!