• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: Customs (Mac, Ronac, Vinh) - Crazy Price Drops

Z-Tab

Enlightened
A major grail of mine has come available and I've got to act now to grab it. Because of that, I'm putting up almost everything I've got here at very fair prices. Once I get to what I need, I'm going to be pulling a lot of this stuff, so act fast.

No trades.
No lowball offers. PRICES ARE AT MY ABSOLUTE LOWEST.
Nothing is flawless, even lights that have never been carried can have scratches from the manufacturer. If you need perfect specimens, I cannot guarantee that you'll be satisfied.

Normal Marketplace rules apply. First "I'll take it" gets it. Payment within 24 hours via Paypal. Now CONUS ONLY. These items will be posted elsewhere, so I will try to keep this completely up to date.

I will do my best to respond to all PMs quickly.

NOTE: I may not be able to get to the Post Office again until Tuesday (Monday is Memorial Day). I will ship earlier if possible.

Here's a link to an album of the lights on offer at bigger resolution: http://imgur.com/a/w32kE

1. Mac's Customs Mini-HID w/ 3x1760s - $WITHDRAWN
Typically beautiful work by Mac, this is his 10W Mini-HID built into a heavily customized blue Maglite. Takes three 17670s, I will include the three AW 17670s that I bought specifically to use with this light. They only have a couple of cycles on them and have always been matched.

2. ElektroLumens EDC w/ 5000k XM-L2 - $WITHDRAWN
Single level 18650 light. Customized by Vinh with a 5000K XM-L2.

1biyVy9.jpg

JD8skum.jpg

3. Ronac Cu/CF Full light - $WITHDRAWN
The full Copper/Carbon Fibre business. This comes with a Xeno bezel ring and UCL Lens and a Vinh 6200K XM-L2 drop-in (5/30/100% no memory) with a high of 4.2A.

4. Foursevens Atom - $50 40 SOLD
Two level progressive twisty customized by Vinh with higher levels and a 4500K XM-L2.

7zXX1VT.jpg

nCxyk8R.jpg

Last edited: