• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (found) WTB: SMO/LOP Reflector for FM D26 Bi-Pin Socket

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
All parts have been found for this - thank guys!

As I have be able to secure a G2 bi-pin drop-in with a light stipple reflector I am modifying my WTB slightly.

I would like to buy a SMO/LOP reflector for FM's D26 drop-in. I believe that all of the D26 drop-ins use the same threaded reflectors so hopefully someone has one from one of the bi-pin drop-in runs they would be willing to sell.

Thanks again CPF.

***********Original Posting Below************
I know it's a long shot but I would like to buy a FM G2 D26 Bi-Pin socket/reflector. It is the one that will run the Strion and CL1794 bulbs with G2 base. LOP/MOP reflector if possible.

It is this one which was sold here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-FM-D26-Bi-Pin-socket-Reflector-Ready-to-ship

I'd also like to get a few CL1794 bulbs as well with it, if you have them.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: FM G2 D26 Bi-Pin socket/Reflector

Thank you for the offer Jason - I am hoping to get one with a VLOP/LOP or maybe MOP reflector if possible.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just want to say thank you to JasonH for hooking me up with one of these. It is coming with a light stipple reflector and my goal is to eventually run this was a LOP or SMO reflector for best throw. I am adjusting the thread above as such. If you have a reflector for FM's D26 drop-ins it would be gratefully appreciated.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

I received the drop-in from JasonH and I am very happy. The Low stipple reflector has a great beam with some level of spot but I'd still love to get a MOP/LOP reflector for this light. Anyone?

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond,
I knew I had a couple of extra reflectors lolling about (should have bought more sockets at the time!), and one of them is in a baggie marked "VLOP", and it looks "relatively" smooth to me. It is also the only one of the three reflectors I never modified by going at the reflector opening with a hand reamer (so I could fit the Hikari JC5607 bulb through the hole). I don't remember using it. My other "spare" is "LS", as I tend to value a slightly smoother beam to throw, in this unit. Send me a PM.