Zenith Ti eswitch

Scotcha

Newly Enlightened
I purchased a Zenith Ti from a member in response to my for wanted ad in the classifieds and am finding it almost impossible to switch between modes. The default mode is the brightest, if I can get the light on the second lower brightness mode it automatically after 2 seconds switches to the brightest mode, there seems to be no third brightness level.

I am thinking that the eswitch might not be functioning. My messages to the seller have gone unanswered.

Would appreciate any help.

darktort

Banned
you must by good quality and multifunctional flashlight,also good custom service

Sig line removed. Advertising with web link.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
you must by good quality and multifunctional flashlight,also good custom service

Huh - what? You have no idea what you are talking about.

The Zenith Ti is made by Tain - a premiere customs maker/seller on this forum. His product quality and customer service are both tops.

Send Tain a PM and let him know the problem you are having. It could just be using the UI wrong or maybe an actual problem with the light. He'll take care of you.

Scotcha

Newly Enlightened
Huh - what? You have no idea what you are talking about.

The Zenith Ti is made by Tain - a premiere customs maker/seller on this forum. His product quality and customer service are both tops.

Send Tain a PM and let him know the problem you are having. It could just be using the UI wrong or maybe an actual problem with the light. He'll take care of you.

Thanks for your reply. I did not purchase from Tain directly and was trying to contact the seller to see if he would help rectify the issue.

Might contact Tain direct. Just a bit disappointed that seller has not replied to PM's ( Could be a multitude of reasons like full inbox).