Whats the brightest mix of flood and spot right now? Looking to buy.

hivoltage

Enlightened
Like the title says, looking to buy a really bright light that has a good mix of spot and flood. What's out there? Battery type does not matter. For comparison, my brightest right now is a TK 75.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Like the title says, looking to buy a really bright light that has a good mix of spot and flood. What's out there? Battery type does not matter. For comparison, my brightest right now is a TK 75.

This is sort of vague.....sort of a "What car has the best mix of mpg and mph?" and so forth.

So, to narrow it down, as a base-line, the TK75 you HAVE has a good mix of throw and flood.

Did you essentially want a more powerful version of a TK75, so its the same proportion of throw/flood, but, with more throw, and more flood?

Or, is the flood OK, and you want more throw, or, is the throw OK, and you want more flood?

If you explain a little more detail about what you are looking for, its easier to make recommendations.

:D

hivoltage

Enlightened
I would like more throw without losing any of the flood. Maybe there is no such thing yet!!

This is sort of vague.....sort of a "What car has the best mix of mpg and mph?" and so forth.

So, to narrow it down, as a base-line, the TK75 you HAVE has a good mix of throw and flood.

Did you essentially want a more powerful version of a TK75, so its the same proportion of throw/flood, but, with more throw, and more flood?

Or, is the flood OK, and you want more throw, or, is the throw OK, and you want more flood?

If you explain a little more detail about what you are looking for, its easier to make recommendations.

:D

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I would like more throw without losing any of the flood. Maybe there is no such thing yet!!

You could send it to Vinh (See his sub-forum) and have him soup it up...or get an X60vn, etc.

:devil:

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I guess the quick answer is one of the throwier MT-G2 lights? The TK75 is very similar though?

No...The MTG2 is too large to throw much.

It's forte is closer range floody coverage.

The TK75 has a broad beam that tapers to a throwy center. ..With a lot more range potential when souped up.

credo

Newly Enlightened
True in most MT-G2 cases, the TN35 and Niwalker Vostro do throw in excess of 500m with a lot of flood - exactly what the OP wants?