Waiting Tri EDC from 29 March 2013

blistering

Newly Enlightened
Anyone knows about mr mac status for now? He's sending mail to tell me if my tri edc ready for shipping in last february 2014 and asking for confirmation address, but i lost contact again till today

newbie66

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you made payment? From what you said it seems like you already have. Keep trying to contact him. Send him emails.

IsaacL

Enlightened
From what I can garner from your posts, you ordered and payed for a light on March 29, 2013. Mac then contacted you via email in February 2014 to tell you the light was ready and to ask for your address.

1) Mac is not in the light business anymore. We have email confirmation of this.

2) As far as we know, Mac does not check this forum. He may be reading these threads...but without reply activity we have no way of knowing. If I were him, I wouldn't be in this forum either. There was one point about a year ago where he gave the impression that the hostility in this forum was just too much to handle anymore. Most of the complainers were disgruntled owners, not customers waiting for their orders. Not that any of this matters now.

3) I understand that posting here may feel like something is being accomplished, that some sort of record is being created, or that the community here may be able to step in and help. The truth is, if you want resolution there are only two courses of action: either contact Mac via email or you can file a complaint with PayPal or your credit card company to get your money back. His email addresses can be found here.

4) There is the possibility that your light was shipped back in February but was either lost en route or seized by customs. However, this is only a suggestion based on the limited information you have provided.

My sincere hope is that you either receive the light you ordered or that some other satisfactory closure is reached.