how does the E2O spacer go in?

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got the new spacer/ T shaped tab in the mail for my E2O. Which way does it go in, with the 2 little bubbles towards the body or the clip, T part on top or bottom, clip in first or spacer in first? tia

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, I know it's a totally nerd question, but this thing doesn't go in easy and it looks like once I cram it in there, it's not coming out easy, so I wanted to do it right the first time.

ToddM

Enlightened
Just got mine today.

I put mine in like this:

2 bubbles to the clip side, T at the top, and put it in with the clip already in.

The best way I found to put it in was to use like a flat pen cap to work it down about half way then screw on the bezel and let it press it the rest of the way in. They are a bugger to get in but it should stay in once it's in that's for sure.

Haven't tested if it fixed the leaking yet, hopefully.

Though I still think it's a weak fix at best, you loose the ability to remove the clip and keep water restistance. Not a huge deal to me since I use the clip, but everyone was so impressed with the new removeable clip on the E2e and now it's basically non-removeable again.

Todd

Size15's

Flashaholic
I never considered that the E2e had a PocketClip you would remove. Replace with a long clip or another part using the same interface, but not remove and do without. That makes no sense to me!
The short PocketClip is one of the most important features of these tiny flashlights. Without it, I'd never be able to carry one.

IMHO of course.

Al

Ralf

Enlightened
Can someone take a picture
of these "spacers"? I think my
E2E is somehow waterproof, but anyway I
am interested how this "spacers" look
like ...

Cheers Ralf