• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Muyshondt Aeon MK ii aluminum

atticusprime

Newly Enlightened
I'm new to the board, but I've had a muyshondt aeon MK ii for the past year, and absolutely love it. It was a gift from a friend, and something I've used every day. Recently, I let someone use it for an emergency situation overnight (I've never let it out of my sight before), and of course they lost it. :(

Although I can't replace the sentimental portion, I find myself reaching for the flashlight constantly and want to see if anyone is willing to part with theirs. Ideally I'd like a black aluminum model, but I'd be willing to consider other variations.

EDIT: I think my flashlight may have actually not been a MK II, as it had a 2-stage emitter. I'd be interested in either an original CR2 or MKII. Condition doesn't matter appearance-wise, as long as it works, and I don't need the original packaging.

Please let me know if you have one, and how much you're looking for, and I'll get back to you ASAP.

thanks!
atticus

Last edited:

atticusprime

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB: Muyshondt Aeon black

Not true bubble, Unique Titanium had a small run recently that were MKII hard anodized aluminum.

Ah okay, after doing a little research I don't believe I actually had a mk II: Mine was anodized black, but only had a 2-stage emitter. It took a CR2 battery, and looks like pretty much every photo of an Aeon I've found online. The Unique Titanium one (and all the MK IIs?) appear to have a 3-stage emitter.

I'll edit the original post accordingly, and thanks for the help!

VeloWeave

Newly Enlightened
Not true bubble, Unique Titanium had a small run recently that were MKII hard anodized aluminum.
That's true but they were all sold and it was a one time run. Some will probably show up on the forum for sale soon enough.

One question, the price is way above the secondary market for the MK1 Aeons that are two stage. The XPG2 is about 20% brighter and is a 3 stage, do you guys think it's worth the extra money. I've seen MK1's floating around for sale between $100-$200 and the new XPG2's went for $325. Do you guys think its worth it for that price?