CSG Maglite Flashlight Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillSWPA

Enlightened
Interesting, but that is a bulky package for a single shot .410. It would require a unique situation to make this more useful than a conventional light and conventional handgun. Keeping the muzzle pointed in a safe direction would be problematic.

Last edited:

bnemmie

Enlightened
Interesting, but that is a bulky package for a single shot .410. It would require a unique situation to make this more useful than a conventional light and conventional handgun. Keeping the muzzle pointed in a safe direction would be problematic.

I agree. Especially when you are using is as a flashlight. I don't think I would want to depend on a simple cotter pin to act as my safety

Kestrel

Flashaholic
This forum discourages threads which have only a hyperlink as post#1, the usual term for these threads is a "drive-by".

Furthermore, the product that is linked to has doubtful utility and as a responsible firearms owner I have serious doubts as to this particuar implementation.

The numerous comments at the bottom of that webpage illustrate this very clearly.

If the OP has insightful commentary or information to report on the "flashlight" in question they have the option of opening a new thread.

Best regards,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.