H600 ultimate pocket clip

Vario

Newly Enlightened
Pretty simple: Armytek Wizard pocket clip. Fits really tight, rides lower in pocket. The original came off all the time.
This setup was really tested in the construction field. Never failed.

The armytek is permanent on my hard hat, so I had the clip laying around.

05A7AA08-4061-4924-B9D7-4A7FF001FEF0_zpshgmcbmca.jpg
[/URL]

For the record, the armytek has been on my hard hat for a year, never missed a beat; winter, summer, rain, left in the box of the truck, dunked, dropped... name it.

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good idea, it is a really strong clip.
Off topic I know but which of the two lights do you like best Wizard or H600, because I'm thinking of getting another wizard as I really like it but was wondering if I'd give a H600 MKII only because it has a reflector for some more throw - also whats the build quality comparing the two.

Last edited:

Vario

Newly Enlightened
I have the regular wizard pro, not the wide version. The wizard is superior for my hat, wider beam, stiff button, simple interface that stays to whatever setting. Easy on off.

The h600 is smaller, lighter. More suitable for carry, clipping on the neck of your t shirt, does fancy stuff. Will turn on in your pockets at times.

i would say armytek for construction/ jobsite
h600 for camping/ light duty

My opinion, if you are going to look at it and shine out your back door, play with modes and sequences, h600
Beat it up, work, simple no bs, wizard.

Latest posts