18650 Batteries Question for my STR7

Kyle J

Newly Enlightened
Hello again,

I need the following for my Nitecore SRT7

• 2 18650 wall chargers that hold 2 batteries each. One for work/One for home (Can plug straight into wall or have a cord, idc)
  • 4 recommended quality batteries that won't destroy my torch. 3400mah, 3.7v

I accidentally bought some ****fire, apparently you guys tend to stay away from them (I'm new to flashlights/batteries).

I'd like to stick to Amazon but obviously if the price difference is huge I'll go elsewhere.

I know Panasonic and maybe Eagletac batteries are good? Protected?

Maybe the NiteCore IntelliCharger i2 Charger for the charger and 4 batteries?

Thanks.

Last edited:

UnderPar

Enlightened
First of all, :welcome:. For the batteries, brands like KeepPower, Panasonic, Nitecore & EagleTac are my recommended brands. Am currently using the first three for my torches and I never had any issues. Am also using the Nitecore & Xtar chargers with no issues also. Though my Xtar is still the old MP1S, I would recommend that you check their VP1 or VP2 chargers or the SP1 charger for travel / EDC. All of these have very good reviews and feedbacks. Nitecore i2 Intelligent charger is also a very reliable charger and is a bang for the buck. HTH

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Hi Karl J. You have asked a battery question. I am moving this to Flashlight Electronics, Batteries Included. This forum is listed in the Forum Index.

Bill