Mag 5W SE ?

Wylie

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif
Just out of curiosity if you folks would be so kind I would like to know what would be the brightest of any color SE 5W L/S? I have a plug in problem with downloading PDF files or I might be able to get the answer for myself, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif although the color differences and lumen outputs could also be deceiving from what I have seen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif
I have just seen a side emitting L/S in a Mag reflector and I am very happy with the beam as it has REALLY GREAT THROW!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gifI rigged up 3 123s behind an EverLed and ran it with just very little real visible difference although it was brighter then I have been running them off four Nimhs. The reason I ask is I may have a 2 C Mag carcass left over from a more versatile modification I have started work on. I may just 3 x 123 a five watt in the left over Mag 2 C carcass for my first 5W. I'm thinking a hotlips C would fit the order pretty well but don't know what kind of run time will come from the amperage at hand. I'm thinking like maybe an hour of good light and then less for another couple? Well it's just a thought at this time so if any of you may be able to help out here chime in please.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif