piggy back...for M6 owners!

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi M6 owners. I got tired of waiting for my A2, so I decided to attach my E1e w/KL1 and clickie mod to my M6. This might look stupid, but it's kinda useful. I just click on my KL1 when I'm walking around, and have the ability to blind someone when I need to. Kind of like an A2 on steroids.
smile.gif

fca69424.jpg

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks! All I did was slide the E1e's clip into that latch for the beam cover. Instant A2 on steroids!

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not with Dan's amazing special offers.
wink.gif
Besides, he's such a nice guy, if i had 500 bucks i probaby would buy it from him. But for that price, i'd go for the x990... and maybe a piggyback M6 for it
grin.gif

I am VERY jealous of you ttran. I just saw your "HA-III" family. VERY impressive!

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

LEDagent,

I'll start marketing it right away - I'll name it the "ttran97 Mod M6" and sell it for only $469.99! The retail price is $571.00!

Dan.

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

I'm serious!
yellowlaugh.gif
That's one of the benefits of being a member of CPF!

Dan.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
LEDagent, I can't wait to add the A2s to my HA-III family! I'm also expecting a few more G2s to add to my nitrolon family and just more lights in general too.

Dan, you're too funny! This works best if you modify the E1e's tailcap...or wait until Surefire comes out with the new clickie tailcaps.

YC, thanks for the thread. I see a lot of people have similar ideas. Great minds think alike!
smile.gif
Of course, my slap-together-mod is the brightest! No pun intended...

Bright Scouter

Enlightened
I REALLY wish someone would make and market some of these over/under mounts. It could be the alluminum ones, or the simple plastic (of whatever flavor you prefer) kind. I would love to be able to mount my Arc and E1/E2 together. Maybe have a couple different size spacers? One that has the diam of the Arc AAA or Infinity Ultra and the other side be an E1/2 diamater. Another with the E1/2 on both sides? One with E1/2 and ??? Anyone else actually want these, or am I the only one?

Normark

Newly Enlightened
Hey Guys..

You know what would be cool clipped to the other side..

A small laser.. This way you could point the laser around for something to do while to are walking..
Huh...
Cool idea Eh!!

and no,, I'm not building No holster for it either!
smile.gif

ttyle

Eric..

Latest posts