Streamlight Customer Service Review (positive)

gazedrop

Newly Enlightened
First off, hello CPF! I've lurked here off and on for a long time, and finally have a small post to make of my own, so I hope I'm putting it in the right place!

I recently had to send my Streamlight Stylus Pro back to them when it simply stopped working. It's my edc light, and I love the simple clicky interface, and usable light output for basic tasks.

The process for sending back is easy enough. Go to their service website, create a profile, and the model in question to your "Cart", print the repair order, and mail it in.

Two weeks later, I was the happy recipient of a brand new Stylus Pro.

Not being a hardcore flashaholic, I don't know how their other products perform in the area of out and features vs. the competition, but my experience with their customer service department was excellent... And that counts for something!

Just wanted to make my first post here, and wanted it to be a useful one.

Again, apologies if I posted this in the wrong place, and thanks to all the posters here who have contributed so much great information!

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
that's good to hear. I don't think I've read negative reviews/experiences with SL customer service, so I see it continues!

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Streamlight's customer service is top notch. I rate Streamlight's customer service higher than Surefire.

Latest posts