? for Fenix LD12 owners

mick53

Newly Enlightened
The LD12 has a last setting memory and I know it works fine on low, med., high and turbo.

My question is does the last setting memory also work on the regular and SOS strobes if they are the last settings used?

Thanks

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
The LD12 has a last setting memory and I know it works fine on low, med., high and turbo.

My question is does the last setting memory also work on the regular and SOS strobes if they are the last settings used?

Thanks

Did you get an instruction manual/sheet with the LD12?

välineurheilija

Enlightened

Well mr mcnair i assumed(i know not a good thing to do) since the op was asking a question about the LD12 that he could have figured out by pressing a few buttons on it that he would have tried it if he actually had an LD12 and if he does not have one then he probably did not get a manual with it :)

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well mr mcnair i assumed(i know not a good thing to do) since the op was asking a question about the LD12 that he could have figured out by pressing a few buttons on it that he would have tried it if he actually had an LD12 and if he does not have one then he probably did not get a manual with it :)

Golden rule of a salesman never assume anything,always ask open questions.:D

välineurheilija

Enlightened
Golden rule of a salesman never assume anything,always ask open questions.:D

You seem to have missed my point completely and i have no idea what you are referring to with the open questions but as this is not advancing the OP's questions in any way i am just going to stop posting in this thread.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
i have the ld12 g2 and i like it.

but it's go no battery in it so i cannot do the test.

N_N_R

Enlightened
No, no memory on Strobe or whichever of the hidden modes. I've just tested it. Maybe this makes sense since they're "hidden" modes :)