Thoughts on Eagletac T25C2?

aZhu

Newly Enlightened
So I've been searching for reviews on the Eagletac T25C2 but not finding much. Is it because this light is still new or is it not really that desirable? Could anyone with some insight on this light please share? Thanks!

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't seen anything on this model, either. It looks good for sure but maybe someone will see your thread and chime in with actual real world use.

FlashLion

Enlightened
I wrote a review of T25C2 on other language. The flashlight looks very good,compact size and stays comfortable in hand.
But as performance I am not impressed. My T25C2 has annoying pre-flash on all modes.

Last edited:

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Frankly, I can never keep all the alpha numeric codes straight, so I never really know what light is in a discussion w/o having to go look it up, even for ones I HAVE.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Frankly, I can never keep all the alpha numeric codes straight, so I never really know what light is in a discussion w/o having to go look it up, even for ones I HAVE.

I know the G25C2 Mk II, because I have it. But totally agree the naming system is atrocious. We use names for a reason...a lot easier to remember than a seemingly random series of digits. Between that and the (in my opinion) HORRIBLE twisty user interface on most Eagletacs, I'm not planning on acquiring more any time soon. I also don't like the holsters they come with - because they are rigid, they take up a lot more space than they need to (and are less comfortable). Since I actually belt carry a light every single day, that is important.

Since I looked it up, I am baffled. WHY in the world did they give it a side switch, and then keep the twisty interface? Worst of both worlds...the main benefit I've found with twistys is that they are said to be more reliable...but if you are going to have the electronic switch anyway, why oh why would you still require twisting head to change modes? Also, who actually wants seven different blinky modes? Seriously, anyone?