Power Outage

JCW

Newly Enlightened
Last night was great fun. The lights went out for about two hours which gave me the opportunity to play with all my flashlights. I gave everyone one to get around and in the spirit of Christmas I had the Stramlight keychain light with green LED, Blue S&W LED ligh, Red S&W LED light and White AAA Dorcy all on the mantle showing up at the ceiling. Very seasonal. The wife and kids didn't think having so many lights around is a useless as they one did. Nice to be able to see your way to the restroom when you need to.

If I knew how to post a picture here I would include a photo of the mantle all lit up.
fa3dbba7.jpg

Reaper

Enlightened
You think you had fun? We just had a PG&E fire in one of the power substations. Power was cut off from 6:30 Sat. night to Sunday 10:00am, roughly 15hrs. I had one of the dogs out for a walk when the lights went out. First came out the ARC AA but it wasn't cutting it so then came the LSH. What JOY walking around for an hour seeing houses blacked out. Guess people don't keep flashlights around for emergencies.

AZMAN

Newly Enlightened
We had a power outage a little over a week ago.

My Maglite 6D acutally got the most use. Great for scanning the neighborhood.

Also just stood it on end and provided plenty of light for the whole room.