• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SR52vn - Another Must Have Thrower ...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Last edited:

a199578

Enlightened
XXXXXXX

SR52vn VS all the best thrower I have in stock ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

y260

Enlightened
So if:

TX25C2vn - Pocket Throw King
S200C2vn - Baby Throw King
SR52vn - Medium Throw King?
TK61vn - Throw King

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
So if:

TK61vn - Throw King

D25Cvn
SKy Lumen Ultra Thrower
K40vn
K50vn
TK61vn - Throw King

ven

Flashaholic
Defo interested in this light:twothumbs It's been on my wanted list from the 1st release info,now it's perfected by sir vinh.....:cool:

Capolini

Banned
OT HERE!

Can anybody answer this.

When my Roommate "Tialini" logged on this morning ALL here subcriptions were gone??!!! Does anyone have any idea how this happened? I do not think a few days of inactivity would cause that!

p.s. They were ALL Vihn subscriptions! :)

Saul Good

Enlightened
Vinh, please pardon my ignorance if it's apparent, but is there any way you can make the 100 lumen low lower? Perhaps as an option, if it's feasible...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
So 4A at the LED is good. If I push more than Medium and High differences are so little that it's practically one mode although there is a bit of difference in brightness.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Which lights do you guys want to see the SR52vn go against in the night beamshots?

Patt

Enlightened
Which lights do you guys want to see the SR52vn go against in the night beamshots?

K40vn - SLUT and S200C2vn? ?lol^^BTW Vinnie...my TK61vn just arrived...gonna test it @night...:party: thx Vinh... :bow::thumbsup:

Last edited:

MIKES250R

Enlightened

K40vn, TN32vn, Catapult, T-61vn or whatever you got laying around the house!

Is there room in the SR52 if it were used as a host and modded with a MTG-2 emitter?

And BTW thanks for getting my TN32vn out so fast. I got a tracking number today, so that means it was in and out of your place in 24 hrs-pretty amazing!

Next I am sending your my SR-52. I will receive it today. I would like to do some testing with it tonight and establish some sort of baseline. I have a stock TN31,and a stock CatapultV2 on hand and several others to compare it to. I plan on shipping you the SR-52 this Friday. I trust you'll know what would be the best mods for it. Thanks for all your hard work! It is people like you that have made this forum FUN again.

Mike