Maglite 6 C Cell.... Are these still made and used by anyone?

broadgage

Enlightened
So far as I know these are no longer made.
They were however made until fairly recently and there are probably quite a few NOS examples around.
Not IMHO worth as much as $210, but ultimatly of course they worth what someone is willing to pay.

1pt21

Enlightened
Aren't you the guy selling them for $210.00? Wouldn't you know?

Haha!

What a hilariously shady thing to start a thread about... I mean you're scoring (in some cases) $150+ for these things! Why even bother starting this thread???

Bring more people to your sale on eBay is the only thing I can see..... Not cool :thumbsdow

Etrain

Newly Enlightened
Ya caught me. But was more trying to get opinions about folks use and thoughts about its value. I figured the feedback on here would be a great consideration point. Trying to decide if It's worth selling mine lights. No harm meant.

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ya caught me. But was more trying to get opinions about folks use and thoughts about its value. I figured the feedback on here would be a great consideration point. Trying to decide if It's worth selling mine lights. No harm meant.

Generally fishing for pricing information is not very well thought of around here. If you want a discussion about how people use the light, I would suggest starting a thread to that effect rather than trying to mislead.

Last edited:

braddy

Enlightened

Your posting history is all promotion.