Zebralight shipping time ?

Dr.444

Enlightened
If i ordered from Zebralight website directly , how long does it take them to ship to a US address ?

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems like every time someone reports ZL's response regarding delivery of a torch, it is the '2 weeks' response. Which flashlight are you looking to get? Illumn.com has quite a few in stock. That might be a reliable way of getting it. Looks like you are in Egypt. Maybe ZL would ship to you straight from China. But really, I don't think anyone can give you a definitive answer to your question, even ZebraLight. It can be rather unpleasant waiting for it, but it may be very pleasing when you DO get it. Good Luck

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would think sending them an email would be your best advice,as long as they post out on receipt of order or close to it you could expect there normal delivery service from the carrier used to kick in.

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
I live in Indiana. Every ZL order I placed from them only took about 4 days. 1-2 to process order, then 3 days to IN from TX via USPS.

Etsu

Enlightened
I live in Indiana. Every ZL order I placed from them only took about 4 days. 1-2 to process order, then 3 days to IN from TX via USPS.

Yes, but if you don't live in the U.S., they ship from China. It normally takes 2-3 weeks from there.

Dr.444

Enlightened
Seems like every time someone reports ZL's response regarding delivery of a torch, it is the '2 weeks' response. Which flashlight are you looking to get? Illumn.com has quite a few in stock. That might be a reliable way of getting it. Looks like you are in Egypt. Maybe ZL would ship to you straight from China. But really, I don't think anyone can give you a definitive answer to your question, even ZebraLight. It can be rather unpleasant waiting for it, but it may be very pleasing when you DO get it. Good Luck

I want the H502r & H502 L2 & SC52 L2

Only the SC52 L2 available at Illumn.com , can't find the other 2 anywhere !!

Thanks for replay :)

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered my H502W Friday June 6th (around 2PM central) and got it Wednesday the 11th. I say what time I ordered it because on ZL's website, they say all orders placed before 12PM central during the week will be shipped the same day. It shipped on Monday and only took 2 days from Texas to Wisconsin, I paid 2 or 3 dollars extra to upgrade the shipping, I think it would have been 3 days with the free shipping.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered my H502W Friday June 6th (around 2PM central) and got it Wednesday the 11th. I say what time I ordered it because on ZL's website, they say all orders placed before 12PM central during the week will be shipped the same day. It shipped on Monday and only took 2 days from Texas to Wisconsin, I paid 2 or 3 dollars extra to upgrade the shipping, I think it would have been 3 days with the free shipping.

Your signature line cracks me up!

Reminds me of another one:
Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away, and you have their shoes.

rickyro

Enlightened
mine took 2 weeks for back order, and then another around 3 weeks to Romania